Just some personal rant

I finally updated my story "Just Fanservice?" again. It's been a long time and I deeply apologize for everyone that has been waiting for it. There was a lot going on in my life. University stuff, heart break, family issues and more. I just wasn't in the right place to focus on writing. I had some wonderful friends to talk to during that time, but I didn't really felt like I wanted to bother them with whatever was going on, so I didn't at first.

It ia shit going through stuff that is hurting you alone. It is bad not to talk or rant about it yo someone or something (like a diary or something like that) because (at least for me) I can't start getting over stuff in that way.

I hope that all of you are doing fine, but if you are not, I wish you all the strength and willpower to get through it and get better.

I might not be the best at giving life advise or anything like that, but if any of you ever need someone to just rant to (be it because nobody else wants to liaten or because it is easier to talk to somebody in a more anonymus way) know that you can always text me and I will listen.

I love you all so much and thank you for reading my book and for all the support I got from you guys! You are the best.

I can't believe something I wrote got over 13k reads. You guys really are amazing!

Remember to continue smiling and stay happy and healthy.