28

~Mark P.O.V.~

It has been about 1 week since the others came back and our little vacation is almost over.
So far I actually survived not dying everytime someone mentions the word love, Jinyoung gives me the obvious glare or Jackson does kind of anything at all.

I tried to mainly just avoid any interations possible with Jackson and keep it low with any of the members really.

More and more of my time is spent sitting in my room to play overwatch, mainly just to not seem to obvious. But somehow it seems I failed my plan and now I landed here. At the living room table surrounded with all the other members.

Bambam was the one that requested us to "talk", what seemed kinda off too me, since he is not really the most sensitive when it comes to feelings and "love things". But I might have just underestimated his human interaction skills.

Bambam is the first to talk. Starting not even a second after we sat down it seems. "What is it with you and Overwatch lately? I mean I know that you are obsessed with the game ever since, but this has gotten to a whole other level."

I obviously knew this topic would be coming up, so I prepared some excuses in advance to not seem too shady.

"It is just that I want to use my time now to play as much as I want. When we prepare for our next Comeback, it will be way to stressful and I won't have the time for proper gaming anymore."

"We get that. Well maybe not fully, but you need face to face interactions as well. Or is it that you met someone special there?" JB asked smugly.

I freeze and start shifting nervously on my chair.

"It's not like that. You are making it seem like I am in some kind of isolation, where I talk with nobody."

B

ambam: "Well that is how you are-"

Jinyoung: "Enough of that. Bambam watch your tone. It is your hyung you are talking to."

Bambam: "Well at least I care about him and it is not all whatever to me."

Jinyoung: "Bambam watch it-"

"No! I am so sick and tired of it. You are all just sneaking around sharing glances all the time and you really want us to believe everything is all right" Bambam screems and with that Jinyoung jumps, sending his chair loudly to the floor and smashing his hand on the table.

"Enough! You really gotta need your place. Don't talk to me like that! I don't care who you are or where you are from. I. Am. Your. HYUNG!"

Bambam seems shoked and all of us kinda are. It is super rare to see Jinyoung so in rage. Bambam searches for reassuring faces among us, but we all just avoid his glance.

He doesn't say a word when he too shoits up, let's his chair fall, and mostly stomps to his room not forgetting to slam his door shut.

None of us utters a word.