6

~Mark P.O.V.~
As I woke up I notice that I was wearing entirely different clothes than yesterday.

I do not remember everything that happened yesterday, just that I was pretty drunk when I came home and that I seriously hurt my foot.

I guess I must been sober enough to at least change my clothes. I frown one more time at the neatly folded pile of clothes.

In take a hot shower and throw on the first clothes I could grab. My head feels like it is going to explode every second. I definetely have the worst hangover ever.

Grumpy I step into the kitchen to get myself some painkillers and a glas of water.

Suddenly I feel a pair of arms sneaking around my waist. I freeze in that very movement and am unable to move. Panic clouds my mind and my breath hitches a bit when I feel hot breath against my ear.

“I thought you where just cheating on me with that game. Who would have known, that you have more than one lover.” I hear a raspy voice speaking.

As soon as I hear that voice mt body loses its tension and I relax against Jackson's body.

I grab his arms and pull them closer around me as I lean as close against him as I could.

I move my head to the side, just to see his surprised expression and I have to hold back the grin that tries to sneak on my face so much.

“Don't tell me you are jealous babe.” I wisper lowly before I turn around walking into my room. A smirk spreading on my lips as I creat the perfect masterplan in my head.

The game is on.