19

Jackson P.O.V.

I know I fucked up, but what else was I supposed to do? I shouldn't have started the teasing and get his hopes up, but I did enjoyed his brave, adventures side.

I liked how alluring he was, but I messed up big time. I guess all this stress just added up and I needed to release it somewhere. That is how my playboy genes suddenly activated themselves.

After the mess with Jinyoung I swore myself to never start anything with a bandmate again and here I am like a douche bag getting his hopes up.

I am not an horny teen anymore so why can't I just keep my hormones under control?

I didn't do much that day and really just prayed for it to be over. An hour before Jinyoung was supposed to land I consealed my dark under eye bags a bit and started making some dinner.

Mark came out of his room as well. I could tell that he didn't felt like it, but I guess that is how it's gonna be from now on. He playing like everything is fine, while suffering by himself and I have no right to help him out.

This sucks!

He looked gorgeous wearing a cute oversized sweater, shorts and subtle make up. His messy hair just makes me want to scoop him up and (hard)carry him around.

I think I must be going insane by now. Why the hell am I thinking all this stuff?

A bell rings and I look to Mark who is snuggled up in a blanket on the couch with his phone. Since he doesn't show any sings of getting up and opening the door, I walk there, to greet Jinyoung.

As soon as I open the door, he engulfs me in a hug. Leaving all his stuff at the entrance he runs into the living room.

I sigh and pick up his bags to place them in his room. When I come back to the living room I see something totally unexpected.