23

Guess what? I finally menaged to update my story. I hope you enjoy!

Mark P.O.V.

A constant silent static buzzing noise caught my ear and didn't disappear.
I scrunched my nose and started shifting slightly.
When I opened my eyes everything seemed white and sterile. I recognized that I have to be laying in a hospital room. Again.

I let out a sigh and turn my head to the window. The view wasn't pretty, but at least it was something I guess.

A silent knock caughts my attention and when I turn my head I saw Jungkook. A slight smile creeps onto my face.

"What are you doing here?" my voice sounds weak and rough, but it could be worse I guess.

"Just checking if you are still alive." he replies with a smile.

"Sure I am. How did you even knew that I was in the hospital?"

"I had a checkup yesterday and kinda saw you beeing brought in?" he looks away so I don't presume questioning him about it. It was nice to have someone caring about me.

"Sit down." I say and part the bed besides me. He just slightly shakes his head. I kinda have to get going. Just wanted to drop this of." He says while he gives me a box of chocolate.

"Thank you so much! That's very sweet of you!" I say while smiling at him. He just noded and left.

Weirdo I think. I toss the chocolate aside. I won't eat it anytime soon anyway. I bury my head in the pillow when I hear the door opening again.

"Did you forgot something weirdo?" I ask assuming Junkook came back.

"I didn't. I just wanted to check on you." said a very familiar voice. I look into his direction to see Jinyoung sitting down on my bed.

"I'll come straight to the point. He wants to see you." I sink back into my pillow, fighting a grin, that is creeping up on my face, but apparently I did a bad job because I hear Jinyoung saying:

"Don't get your hopes up. You know how he is. He just wants to make sure you are fine. He doesn't like you that way."

"I know. I will get it done and over with before the rest returns. We cannot make them worry even more."

I feel tears welling up in my eyes and warm arms surrounding me. After what felt like a second, but might easily have been half an hour, he lets go.

"I'll tell him to come in."