8

Mark POV

Just a few centimetres are left between our lips when I stop moving closer. I feel how our breath gets mixed and bite my lower lip flirtatiously while still looking him deeply in the eyes.
I feel how he gets nervous and subconsciously starts shifting slightly on my lap.

I stay this way and just wait for him to make a move. Not even a few seconds later I notice how he leans in more and I back away.

I quickly turn our bodies and press him deeper in the soft blankets. Now I am straddling him. Slowly I take the hem of my shirt and pull it slightly up.
Exactly as the tease I am I take ages to get rid of my shirt and he is so fixated on my body that he just simply can't tear his eyes of the show I am giving. I toss the shirt aside and lean towards his ear.

“Of course I'll come.” I tell him with my husky voice while I let my hand roam over his naked abdomen.

Just like that I let go of him and am about to get up.

Jackson POV.

I am so turned on. He is so perfect and I just can't get enough of him. Especially not now. He just can't stop. So as soon as he starts to get up I pull him towards me so that his body falls back onto my chest.

I let his arm go and start caressing his neck with one hand while wispering :“I won't let you win this babyboy. By the end of this you'll be begging for me to stop teasing.”

His eyes grow wide while a smirk creeps onto my face. I let my hand slight onto his bum and squeeze his left butt cheek slightly. A silent moan leaves his lips while his eyes flutter shut.

“Don't....” are the only words that can be heared from Mark.

“Don't what?” I ask while I keep on messaging. He starts shaking sligthly and bites his lips aggressively.

Mark POV

It feels so good. How his hands are massaging my body and this mesmerizing voice of him. I want more. I want him to just....

No! I realize what I am actually doing right now! I can't just do this. It is nothing more than a bet and he is my bandmate. I cannot risk our group dynamics for a fuck.

I push his hands away and stumble on my feet.

“I'll just get ready then we can go.” I tell him in what I hope sounds like a normal voice.