18

Mark P.O.V

My time sulking had came to an end. I get up and open the door. My eyes land on Jackson. He looks bad. His face is white, his under eye bags are clearly visible and it is obvious that he hasn't shaved in days.

Without being able to control myself, my eyes wander down and linger on his lips and the memory of the kiss returns. I ball my hands into fists and do my best to fix him with my gaze.

He shifts slightly under my gaze and the silence seems to make him grow more and more uncomfortable.

His eyes break the contact and he fixes his feet.

"Jinyoung said he will be returning tonight and was asking if your ok, because he wrote you some messages but you weren't replying." his voice is lingering a bit, before he gives me one of these looks, that just make my heart melt.

I don't know how long we are just silently looking at each other, but I feel my face getting hot and I know that I am blushing.

I bite my lip and detach my eyes from his.

"What do you want me to do?" his words are nothing more than a wisper, almost nothing more but a hum. I understand it nonetheless.

"They don't need to know. Nothing happened, nothing will ... Change." my voice is shaky and a bit raspy from all the crying I did, but it doesn't break.

"...and jinyoung?" those two words hurt. They hurt so so bad. I thought he would at least be a little bit more considered about my feelings after I finally got everything out, but he isn't. He will go around flirting right in front of my eyes like he did until now.

I bite my lip. "Tell him I got wasted and need to sleep out my hangover or something."

I can't face it anymore. I can't face him or talk to him if everything he does is hurting so so much.

I step back. I know he wants to say some more, but I can't take it. Not now. Today I can be selfishly curing my 'hangover' in my room. Just today.

So I take a step back and close the door. As soon as I do so my knees feel weak and I slide down my back against the door.

I can still hear him on the other side.