16

Jackson P.O.V.

"Don't ." Is the only word coming from him before he turns around and sprints to his room.

"Fuck" I yell. Frustration is rising and building up so fast that I just have to get it out. Without really being able to control myself my fist hits the ceramic hob. And I don't hear the crackling sounds nor do I feel the pain.

I grab the closest thing to myself and throw it through the whole kitchen. I continue destroying everything close to me until I feel like my tears are suffocating me.

My knees buckle and I can feel myself sliding down to the floor.

I feel nothing. Not the throbbin pain in my fist not the cut on my cheek and not the hot tears running over my face.

I cry until I have no tears left and after that I sit some longer just looking without seeing anything.

The whole day must've passed, because when I turn my head to face outside I can see only the dark sky. Only lightning is brightening up the sky every few minutes.

I grab my wallet and keys and go out. Within seconds I am soaked by the rain. The cool water helps me clear my thoughts.

Wet as I am I enter the 7/11 near by. Since the stove looked kind of shattered I did not actually feel the urge to try it out.

I picked 2 ready made dishes and asked the cashier to heat them up.

Walking back through the rain I stand in front of our house. I don't feel like entering it at all. I don't feel like I should be here, but I have no choice.

I step inside and immediately a puddle of rain water is forming at my feet. Sighing I rush to the bathroom to change out of the soaking wet clothes I wear.

I take a feel breath before I go close to Mark's room. I hold my breath to listen to whatever he is doing, but I cannot hear a thing.

Softly I knock my knuckles against the door. Silence.

"Mark... You have to eat something. Please.." I try in a soft word.

It feels like endless seconds passed by when I raise my voice a bit just in case he didn't hear me.

"I'll leave it outside. You don't have to face me." a pang erupts in my chest when I force those words over my lips.

I place the dish down and go away.