12

Jackson P.O.V

I still made out with this girl I just met, when I saw Mark in the corner of my eye. Ever since we first arrived at this club he was somehow gone. He looks me straight in the eyes and I break the kiss while the girl start to whine. I just roll my eyes and push her away slightly.

When I turn to walk to Mark she grabs my arm and says: "If you want to, we can continue this at my place." "Nah." she grabs my hand tighter and asks if she could at least have my number, but I just ignore her and twist my hand out of her grip.

I just ignore all the other things she shouts and grab Mark at the wrist while pulling him out of the club. He does not say a word and I notice how he starts to stumble slightly.

While I call a cab outside, he throws up several times. I just hand him a bottle of water and a wet towel.

He just nods his head slightly while starting to hiccup quietly. Our cab arrives and I ask him if he feels fine enough to take the ride home now or not. He just nods and I help him entering the car.

After telling the driver where our destination is I hear Mark sniffling louder and when I look at him I see him crying.

I move closer to him on the backseat and wrap an arm around him. He starts nuzzling his face into my chest and I just patt his head slightly.

"Why are you crying?" I just hear him mumbeling a few words so I lean down a bit further to understand what he is actually saying. "Y-you just keep *hic* m-makin-g out w-w-with *hic* everyone. Ho-w do- *hic -o y-you think I f-eel? Stupid feelings!"

I freeze. Stupid feelings? Is he ... jealous? Does that mean he actually has feelings for me? Like romantic feelings?

I hear small snores and see that he actually fell asleep. All that crying must have been really tiring.

Soon after we arrive at the dorms. I pay for the cab and pick him up bridal style. After I entered his dorm room I put him down into his bed. If it is true and he does have feelings for me I guess it is not the best idea for me to change his clothes.

I do not think he would have wanted that. As soon as I get up to leave I hear him saying "Don't..." and making grabing hands. I just cannot ignore him and so I lay down besides him.

He snuggles into me and I wrap my arms around him letting out a small sigh.

"I didn't knew you actually like me." I mumble in his hair and give him a soft kiss onto his forehead before I close my eyes and drift into sleep.