17

Mark P.O.V.

I felt totally out of breath. All the crying paired with the heartbreak made it hard for me to breathe.

Now I run out of tears, my face swollen and red.

I don't know how much time has passed. Some time ago Jackson had asked me to come out and eat, but I can't.

All the feelings inside me made me sick and I can't even think about taking in any food at all. And the way I looked I can't face Jackson either.

It is not a pride thing. Not at all. If I just had to give up my pride to change the situation, I would fall on my knees in front of him and beg him to rethink, to give us a chance.

It is about me being the oldest, about me being a part of the group. Now that we are alone I can sulk and let myself be hurt. When the others come back and we have to start practicing and promoting myself I have to suck it all up and be the bright and bubbly person I always am.

I go to the bathroom to wash my face and drink some water. It is gonna be a long 3 days until the others return.

Jackson P.O.V.

I haven't seen Mark in quite a while. He didn't touched any of the food I had prepared for him nor did he came out to get himself anything else to eat.

I fixed the mess I made and called someone to fix the stove, but I have absolutely no clue how to approach Mark. I know he needs time to himself now and I don't want to pressure him into pretending everything is fine.

My phone rings and I don't really feel like answering it. I still get up and open the chat.

Jinyoungie~~~

Guess what I'll be coming home today evening. I told Mark as well, but he isn't answering his phone. Is he alright?

I stare at the message not knowing what to do. Before I write anything back, I get up and knock at Marks door.

"Jinyoung is coming back tonight" I can't bring myself to say anything more and just lean my head against the wall beside the door.

I hear some shuffling and then the door cracks open.