30

It is getting a bit spicy in this and next chapter. If you don't like to read mature content or deem yourself to young for it, just skip these chapters. Enjoy:

~Jackson P.O.V.~

I quickly shake my head. I can't do this right now. This is what got me into this trouble in the first place.

"Uhm... Sorry... I guess I should... Uhhh"

It's fucking pathetic how it seems like I can't even utter a proper sentence.

"What is the reason you are here?" he asks to help me. A sad smile playing at his lips.

"I guess, I just wanted to apologize how everything went down... But I might got a bit... Ummmm..... Distracted? And now it... Well... Swems a bit insincere?"

He just chuckles at that. "Distracted hm?" a smirk spreads on his lips before he slowly gets up. His hips slowly swing from one side to the other while walking to his dresser.

Mark slowly turns his head back to me and softly smiles when our eyes meet. My eyes widens, when I see him slowly tucking his shorts down, just to show of his ass and thighs in some very tight boxer shorts.

I don't even try to pry my eyes off of him. He turns his head back to the dresser and rids himself from his shirt just as sensually.

A groan leaves my mouth when he bends down and displays his ass for me. He straightens his body again. His eyes meet mine again and they wander down a bit.

He turns around and shortly stops at his door to quickly turn the switch and lock it.

I am so turned on right now and don't even realize my hand massaging my private parts. A moan leaves my mouth when I feel his slender fingers on my parts, but the feeling quickly fades, when he lifts my hand and places his ass right above my groin, when he straddles my lap.

His hand leads mine to his lower back and his eyes flutter shut, when he presses my hand onto his behind. I get the hint and squeeze with a bit of force, a breathy moan escaping his lips. We presses himself down again and grinds against my crotch in a quicker pace now.

I am awestruck at his slimm body squirming at my lap. My hands wonder up to his hips and when I try to quicken his pace, he slaps my hands away.

With a stern look he fixes my eyes and says in the coldest voice ever "you don't get to do what you want."

A shiver tickles down my spine and I think if this might have been a bad idea.

~Mark P.O.V.~

I know I shouldn't be so demanding and a part of me wishes to please him, but he is the one that wants to play me.

He rejects me first, but leads me on all the time. He wants something casual? Well then we can do that. But under my rules. I won't care about his pleasure, just to please mine.