2

Mark POV

He stares at his phone unable to breath or do anything. He forces his eyes shut and takes a few deep breaths.

‘Calm down. You know it's just one of his stupid jokes again. Don't let it get to you. He does not know about your feelings and is just trying to mess with you.’ Mark told himself.

He opens his eyes again and looks back at his phone:

Wangae
Well if you love it so much... Do you love it more than me?

Now a smirk is plastered on his face. Jackson wants to play? Well he most definitely will join.

His fingers type the message in very fast and linger a few seconds above his phone before he presses ‘send’.

Markipooh
Of course I don't love it more than you, but can you really be mad at me for starting an affair? You left me here lonely and I have desires to please ;)

He waited nervously for about 10 minutes before his phone went dead. He forgot to charge it. ‘Damit’  he curses while he hectically searches for his charger.

It seems like he would have to go grocery shopping without his phone now. He grabbes his money, keys and a bag before he started walking towards the supermarket.

It was literally freezing outside. He should have taken at least a jacket with him. He was seriously stupid!

Gladly the supermarket was not that far, so that it did not took him too long to walk there.

He quickly gathers all the things he needs and is just walking over to the refrigerators to grab some milk, when a young man comes running towards him.

Before he is even able to react, he bumpes into him and a few bottles crush on the floor. Banana milk spreads all over the floor and his shoes, some drops even land on his pants.

“Sry I did not saw you there. I swear. I was just in such a hassle. You know some friend of mine is spontaneously vksiting tomorrow and...” the raven haired boy across him rambles.

Mark is not even paying attention to what that boy says, he is way to bussy thinking about the fact, that today is absolutely not his day.

“Don't worry it's fine. Today is just not my lucky day.” Mark states to make the other finally stop rambling.

“You sure seem down.” Mark blinks perplexed at the tallers statement. He did most definitely not expected this reply.

He simply shrugs as the other eyes him.

“You know what? You seem like a chill dude. I'm throwing a party tomorrow evening. You should come. It will help you get in a different mindset. What's your number? I'll text you the details later.”

He is shocked. How can someone be this chill with people he does not even know. He definitely is not a party person and he should not put his career on a risk just for one evening.

On the other hand... It would not be that bad to finlly let loose and just get his mind off of Jackson.

“Why not. My number is +XX XXX XXXX” He replies as the other types his number in his phone and grins at him.

“Well then see you tomorrow I guess”

He still shakes his head as he enters his apartment. That was most definitely the weirdest encounter ever. After he puts away his groceries and gets rid of the sticky bananamilk stains he turns on his phone and checks on his messages.