15

Jackson P.O.V.

"What happened yesterday?". I feel how my whole body tensed up and I face back to the stove, just so I don't have to see his disappointed look.

"Ummm... I guess you drank to much and.....well... You were kinda....no very drunk....and..." I have no clue to phrase what I am supposed to say.

"Seriously. Stop beeing annoying. Spit it out, so we can get it over with and stop beeing so awkward around each other." Mark's voice was full of annoyance and anger.

I can feel my knuckles turn white when the clutch around the handle of the frying pan.

"You confessed to me."

Silence. You could hear a pin drop and just then I notice how I am holding my breath. Without knowing what else to do to take some of the tension off of myself I shut my eyes and count silently to 100 before I am ready to let go of the pan.

I have to take a few deal breaths to preparr myself mentally, before I am ready to turn around to face Mark.

His face is white and his eyes are shut. He looks a bit like a angry kid with his arms straight on his sides and his hands building fists.

I cannot help but smile a little. He looks so cute.

Mark P.O.V.

Why the fuck did I do this? Why did I had to get so drunk? I wish I could just scream at him and accuse him for whatever he used to bewitch me like he did.

But I am not a little kid anymore. I can't just get mad and throw a tantrum. And I am so so sick of hiding my feelings. I knew it would come to this.

I feel how I become more and more relaxed and how I feel calmer inside.

I open my eyes and fix him with my gaze. "So what now?"

Even before I hear his answer I know what it is going to be. I can see his face grimacing as if he was in pain and his eyes are pleading me not to make him say the next words.

But I have to hear it. It is the only way for me to get over it.

"I am sorry, but I don't like you that way. But please don't distance yourself from me. Please! I need you as a friend!" he takes a few steps forward as he speaks and all I do is backing away.

"Don't ." Is the only word coming from my trembling lips before I turn on my heel and storm to my room.