10

Jackson POV

"Ready to go princess?" I ask with a smirk plastered on my face. I just wanna see how far I can take this teasing before he snaps but instead of the expected blush he just gives me an annoyed stare.
"Let's go."

Sitting in the car behind him is awkward. We both don't talk a word and all he does is typing away on his phone.

Well at least I got him to go out and have some fun for once. Even though I guess he had quite some fun last night when you take into consideration the hickey and how drunk he was.

I let out a sight. Seriously why does it still bothers me. It is none of my business and it's not like I haven't had some fun myself when I was away.

After a few more minutes the painfully quiet car ride finally came to an end when the taxi stopped in front of a club.

The bass could be felt outside and you could still hear a bit of the muffled melodies.
A girl was puking while we paid the taxi and got out. She was throwing up all over the place while another girl was holding her hair.

Disgusting! I really really can't see others puking. It just let's me want to puke as well.

I feel Mark poking my side. "You are staring. Don't tell me that is your type. Too drunk to argue right?" Mark's face just turns into a mocking expresion while he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh come on. You know that I prefer a sass queen like you."

"Don't waste all your pick up lines on me. You'll gonna need them later!" he conters.

Again not at all an answer I would have expected. But oh well let's just go with it. I still have the whole night left to tease him. He won't be able to hold up that ice queen attitude forever.

-----------------------------------------------------------
There you go guys. I am so so sorry for not updating for so long, but I had quite some exams the past month. Perks of beeing an university student I guess. Well now I'll try to update a bit more often and don't let you hanging that much.
Let me know if you have any wishes on how you would like this book to continue or just some remarks in general. I just always love hearing from you guys.

Have a lovely day and byeeeeeee