Chapter 1 Middle School Against High School

Imagine that Hyoyoo is Rosé, Eunhwa is Jisoo, Yerin is Lisa, and Hayeon is Jennie.

Hyo Yoo's POV

Today is another day in school. The school days all the same but I like school days. I'm in the second year of middle school but I'm already a popular student with my BFFs and my cousin. The four of us make a group of singing, rapping, and dancing in the school. We're known as "BlackR" as in short for Black Roses. We cover songs and join dance and singing conpetitions for our school. Basically, we're popular because of the competition winning and people calling us pretty but we don't say so ourselves. We also perform on events and we are usually invited again. Speaking of which we are now called by Principal Kim for apparently something.

"There will be a cover dance, sing, and rap competition at Stargaze High. It's actually only for high school students but considering that your team won endless competitions, they decided to invite you. You have to do a cover of a girlgroup song too. So what do you say, BlackR?" he said.

"We are up for the challenge, Principal Kim." Yerin, our leader said.

"One question though, when is it going to be?" Eunhwa, our main dancer asked.

"Apparently we just got the info and it's so sudden, but it will be tomorrow-"

"TOMORROW?!"

"Yes, I understand if you girls won't join this time." he sighed.

"I guess it's okay but I don't know about the others." Hayeon said.

"It's all okay for the three of us so why not join? Plus we get new experiences." I shrugged.

"Great then. I'll inform their principal and you are allowed to skip classes for today to practice." he said.

"We'll do our best. 화이팅! (Hwaiting=Fighting)" we all exclaimed.

After all that, we head to our private studio that the school provided just for us. Considering that we all need the studio for performances and competitions, the school decided to give the studio to us. The studio is divided into 3 parts: the vocal studio, rap studio, and the dance studio. It's just literally that big.

"By the way what song are we going to use?" Eunhwa suddenly asked.

"Well Blackpink's DDU-DU-DDU-DU is a hit these days. What about that?" I suggested.

"That's great!" they all said simultaneously.

We all laughed and by that time we all have reached the studio.

"Okay so I'm going to mentor Hayeon in rapping Jennie's part and then Hayeon is going to mentor me rapping Lisa's part. Eunhwa, you mentor Hyoyoo in singing Rosé's part and Hyoyoo is going to mentor you in singing Jisoo's part. Everyone got that?" Yerin said.

"YES! LET'S GOOOO!!!"

At the vocal studio

Eunhwa says, "Okay let's get started". Then we start practicing our vocals. I started practicing Rosé's part and I literally had to try my best because there are a lot of high notes. Somehow, I managed to sing well and Eunhwa approved so I mentored her next. She started practicing Jisoo's part but she lacks a bit of high note so she tried again and she immediately got it right. It's amazing how she gets things right really quickly. Then she surprisingly teleported both of us to the rap studio (a/n: I mentioned that in the intro).

At the rap studio

Hayeon's POV

I was practicing one of the parts of Jennie's raps when suddenly Eunhwa and Hyoyoo teleported here. At first, they were walking slowly and quietly but then they almost make Yerin have a heart attack, like literally. Then we all laughed. It's like we're family even though me and Hyoyoo are cousins. With Eunhwa and Yerin it feels nicer.
"YAH I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!" Yerin suddenly shouted.
We laughed even more. I laughed so hard that I fall off my chair and that made us laugh even harder to the point we were crying.
"Okay okay now I'm going back to practicing the rap." I said while wiping my tears away. After the whole rap practice that we all aced, we immediately practiced the dance since there's no time to lose.

At the dance studio

First, Eunhwa danced to it and then she teaches us 'cause she's our main dancer. We all tried the dance and we perfected it.

2 hours later

Yerin's POV

We. Are. Finally. Finished. With. The. Dance.
After 2 hours of nonstop practicing we finally memorized and perfected the dance. It was fun but also tiring of course.
"I'M HUNGRYYYYY~~~" Eunhwa suddenly said.
"Alright, let's go to the cafeteria then." I said.
We all grab our bags and leave for the cafeteria to eat lunch of course. Sometimes I wonder, is a trainee and idol's life like this, all the never ending practice and everything. Well, at least we can still enjoy our middle school moments. This is basically our school life right now. It may be early for us to do these things but it's fun anyways so yeah.