Chapter 3 2 Soulmates Found

Hyoyoo's POV

Yerin starts giving a speech after we all found out that it's aired live on TV. Knowing Principal Kim, he canceled classes so that they all can watch the competition. Well, he did say that he's going to dismiss the classes today because of the competition.

Apparently, this competition is an international one so people all around the world can watch it live. So, one by one we give speeches to show our gratitude. Hayeon in Korean, Yerin in Chinese, Eunhwa in Cantonese, and me in English. It really is unbelievable actually. Within the span of just 4 hours we're able to achieve this. I mean, how awesome is that! After the speeches, the judges announced something again.

"There's a surprise for you girls actually." one of the judges said. "Come on out.." he said again. Suddenly, Lee Sooman, the CEO of SM Ent. appeared. We all gasped in shock. So, you girls will be recruited as SM trainees, congratulations!" the judge said. We all gasped and immediately smiled. Suddenly, Eunhwa winced while holding her wrist. I asked her "What's wrong?". She showed me her wrist and it shows that the timer is pink which means her soulmate is close by and the timer..

00:02:00

"Omg Eunhwa!!" I squealed. "I wonder who it might be. I read her mind and she hopes that her soulmate is her bias from NCT, Park Jisung. She saw him and immediately fell for his charms. "Now, Hayeon and Yerin are the rappers right? They will be trained by EXO's Chanyeol, NCT's Taeyong and Lucas. Come on out boys." Lee Sooman said. Then, Chanyeol came out and everyone screamed. Then Taeyong and then.. Lucas. By the time Lucas and Yerin make eye contact, they are suddenly in awe. It's like their first time seeing the world. "I can see colours." Yerin whispered but loud enough for me, Eunhwa, and Hayeon to hear. "WHAT?!! REALLY?!!" we all exclaimed at the same time. "Is there a problem?" Sooman asked. "SHE'S MY SOULMATEE!!!!!" Lucas shouted.

"Really?" Sooman asked in disbelief. Lucas eagerly nods his head and he runs up stage and engulfs Yerin into a giant bear hug. "Can you speak Chinese or Cantonese?" he asked. "I can speak both." she answered. "那因为你是我的知音,你要当我的女朋友吗?" (Because you're my soulmate, do you want to be my girlfriend?)he asked. "当然啦!" (of course!) she answered. "YEEEESSSSSS" he cheered. "Woooaaaahhhhhh" me, Hayeon, and Eunhwa cheered. While the others, no idea what's happening. "Okay I'm sorry to ruin your moment but Eunhwa is the dancer right? You will be mentored by SHINee's Taemin, EXO's Kai, and NCT's Jisung. Come on out." Then Taemin, Kai, and Jisung come out. Then Eunhwa's wrist suddenly flashed green and it's written

00:00:00 PJS

While Jisung's

00:00:00 PEH

"E-Excuse me Eunhwa-sshi, what's your surname?" Jisung asked. "Park.. Jisung-sshi I think you're my soulmate." Eunhwa said as she shows him her wrist that had the initials PJS on it. "I think so too." Jisung replied as he shows her his wrist that had the initials PEH on it. "Wow, 2 soulmates found today. This is record especially because it's our maknaeee" Taeyong said. "Then, do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Jisung asked while blushing. Eunhwa blushed too and said "Sure." "WOOOOOOHHHHH" everyone screamed. "Oh and Hyoyoo, you're the vocalist right? You will be mentored by EXO's Chen and Xiumin and NCT's Taeil, Doyoung, and Jaehyun. Come out please."

Everyone come out and no I don't find my soulmate. "You girls will be moving to a dorm beside NCT's and whenever you need help just call them." Sooman said. "Yes, PD-nim" we all said.

I never thought that winning a competition might actually lead me towards my dream, our dream. Well, whatever is ahead of us, we'll be ready to face it. This is going to be so fun. I wonder how the real trainee life is like. I wonder if people force themselves to go on a diet for this. I wonder if they train everyday tirelessly to be able to debut. My thoughts got interrupted by Lee Sooman. "The training starts in 2 days. Your things are already at the dorm, all of them. Tomorrow you can relax first but in 2 days be prepared for training. It starts at 08.00 a.m. sharp. Don't be late and don't miss it. You will still go to school but sometimes at special occassions you will have to skip school for a few days. Understood?"

"Yes, PD-nim." we all said. "Good. Boys, take them home will you?" he asked. "Of course." they answered. I can't wait for everything to happen in 2 days. I want to feel what it's like to become a trainee. But for now, I'm just gonna have to wait for a while.