Chapter 12 A Performance's Blast

5 days later
Hyoyoo's POV

Today is the day of the open house performance. Me and the rest of BlackR are really nervous. We've practiced for the last 4 days really hard but we're still nervous. We get up earlier than usual to do our make-up, for Yerin to do our make-up that is since it would be faster for all of us because she can do it with her telekinesis skills. We go 2 by 2 so Eunhwa and Hayeon get their make-up done first while me and Yerin pick out our outfit. We've decided before that the vocalists will wear white tops and the rappers will wear black tops. So, we just need to pick out which one we should wear. Me and Yerin ask each other's opinion on what to wear and we finally, finally came to a decision.

I would wear a white off-shoulder and black shorts and Yerin is going to wear a black ordinary t-shirt but with white shorts. When Eunhwa and Hayeon are done, we switch roles. Eunhwa and Hayeon of course wear something similar to us. Eunhwa is wearing a white hoodie with black long ripped jeans and Hayeon is wearing a black long sleeved loose shirt with white long ripped jeans.

"Is everything done?" a new voice asked. We turned our heads to see Mark and Haechan. "Yeah, we're done Mr. Lee" I teased. "STOP IT" Mark whined and we laughed. "Markhyuck is reallll.." I whispered to Hayeon and she snickered but nodded. "What did you say?" Haechan asked. "Nothing, just NCTzen stuff" Hayeon replied. "Okaayy.. Mark hyung, Haechan are you just gonna stand there or are we going to send them to school?" Renjun peered his head over our door. "We're done. Let's go!" Eunhwa said and we hop on NCT's bus. "姑娘早安。。(Good morning princess)" Lucas sang to Yerin. "早安我的王子。(Good morning my prince)" Yerin chuckled. "Hey hey not a couple reunion here guys.." Johnny said.

"We really should find our soulmates. They're having all the fun of having soulmates themselves." Ten complained. "Even if you haven't find your soulmate yet, you could still date your fans ya know? There are millions of girls willing to be your girlfriend Mr. Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul." Yerin said. "You remember my full name?" Ten asked surprised. "All of us do." I said. "And this is why they are the top students." Jisung said. "Have you guys really completely prepared for the performance yet?" Yuta asked. "Of course!" BlackR all said. "那你们就下去吧,我们到了。(You guys should get off, we're here already)" Winwin said. "Okay, thanks for the ride. Let's go girls." Hayeon said. Lucas and Jisung give goodbye kisses to Yerin and Eunhwa and then we get off the bus.

We go straight to the waiting room backstage and we see a lot of students waiting there. Some for dancing and some playing musical instruments. There are also some sort of exhibitions of what the students have been doing, some of them are art, foreign languanges, science, math, literature, and others. There are usually a lot of audience so the school decided to have the open house in our auditorium. Suddenly, our music teacher, Mr. Shin runs up to us. "BlackR, I need you to do me a favor." he says panting. "Uhh.. sure Mr. Shin, what is it?" Yerin asked. "Some of the musicians backed down last minute and they are the main players and there are 4 of them so can 3 of you play the piano and 1 of you play the violin? I will give you the partiture" Mr. Shin said all in one go.

"Well actually, it's just right. Hyoyoo can play the violin and us 3 can play the piano. You're lucky we take courses when we were little." Eunhwa said. "Great! Now, here are the partitures, the music performance will be right before Mellifluous' performance. You girls would have about 10 minutes to rest then you have to go up to the stage again to perform your dance. The violin and pianos are over there if you want to practice. Best of luck girls and thank you, I really mean it" Mr. Shin explained. "No worries sir" Hayeon said and Mr. Shin left.

We head to the pianos and violin while reading our partitures. "No wonder Mr. Shin was so worried. These are freaking complicated!" I said. "Yeah, but nothing we can't pull off." Eunhwa says confidently. Once we get to the instruments, the pianists start to read more thoroughly, while I am preparing the violin. When I'm done, we start practicing. We only have about 15 minutes so we have to make the best out of it. Luckily, within 4 tries, we managed to do the song. By that time, Principal Kim is giving speeches so we have to be quiet. We peer over the narrow slit between curtains and we see heaps of people in the auditorium.