Chapter 7 First Day As a Trainee and Another Soulmate Found

The next day in the morning 08.00 a.m.

Eunhwa's POV

It's morning already and the three of us meaning me, Hayeon, and Yerin agreed to take pictures of Hyoyoo and Minho sleeping together. This will be fun. Mainly, it was Hayeon and Yerin's idea because Yerin wanted to get revenge at her and Hayeon just wants to annoy her. So, we quietly sneak into her room and sneaked out our phones and me, being the crazy person I am, take out a instant camera and take a picture of them and it immediately prints out the photo. We all stifled a laughter and then they both start to stir in their sleep and it ends up with Hyoyoo snuggling into Minho's chest even more. We all watch in amusement in how they both look so cute sleeping together like this.

Then, Hyoyoo started to open her eyes and once she sees us, she immediately shot up to a sitting position. But, a sleepy Minho pulled her back down and he mumbled "Stop moving just sleep." Then, he snuggled his head into the crook of her neck and she blushed. He starts kissing her neck that made her shiver and she tapped his chest. "Umm.. oppa, I don't want to have a hickey right now and the rest are watching us for your information." Hyoyoo said embarrassed to him doing all these things to her in front of us. I can't blame her though, it's her privacy anyways and technically we intrude it but I don't care anymore.

Once Minho hears that he shots up as well and his face starts to heat up but suddenly he smirked. "You know what sweetheart? I don't care anymore" and he swooped down to the bed and kisses her passionately. We all cheered as she blushes but kisses him back anyways. When they pulled away, they both blushed but still smiled. "Well, it's not like it's our first kiss anyways so.." he trailed off. Everyone's heads turned to them while Hyoyoo blushed harder.

"WHAT?!" we all except Minho and Hyoyoo shrieked. "Well, he has a point." Hyoyoo started off. "Yeah. Actually, at the photoshoot, the directors found out that we are soulmates because the tattoos were glowing. Apparently, they don't care about her age and they told us to kiss and so we did a french kiss." he explained as if it is some ordinary thing to do. While she blush scarlet red, we cheered so loud that NCT can probably hear it.

And... I was right. NCT 2018 came busting through the doors with some falling down because of how big their group is. "HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?!" Hayeon screamed. "We know you actually don't know that we actually have a door that connects our two dorms. So, basically, we can bust in here anytime." Yuta explains. "By the way, MINHO WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Jungwoo asked surprised. "Well..." he shows his and Hyoyoo's wrists that are obviously tattooed and are glowing.

"WOOOOOAAAHHHHH...." they all gasps at the same time. "It's only Hayeon left isn't it?" Haechan asked. "Yeah" she answers. "Remember the promise oppa?" Hyoyoo suddenly asked to Minho. "Definitely." he replied. "What promise?" I asked. "Oh.. Stray Kids are going to meet up with us tomorrow. They have a free day and we do too. So what do you say?" Hyoyoo explained. "Of course!" I said. "Sorry guys but me Eunhwa Lucas and Jisung have a double date at the park near SM." Yerin said. "Actually, we're going there." Minho said.

"Okay now we have to go or you'll be late for your first day as trainees..." Jeno said. "You wouldn't want that would you?" Jaemin continued. "I'm going to get ready." Hyoyoo said and go into the bathroom. "Okay everyone out of the room. Minho what are you going to do?" I asked. "I have a free day so actually you guys might not know this but SK lives just 2 houses away from BlackR." Minho said. "REALLY?!" we all exclaimed at the same time. He chuckled before saying a yes. "Then who's beside us?" I asked. "EXO sunbaenim" he answers casually. "Holy shit" I mumbled then we all exit Hyoyoo's room to the living room.

5 minutes later Hyoyoo comes downstairs with a black crop top and black shorts with a black cap. Minho stared at her with heart eyes. "Hey lovebirds we gotta go." I interrupted them staring at each other. "Okay, so we actually take a private bus because you guys know how many members we have. You four will be coming with us." Taeyong explained. "Okay, bye bye oppa." Hyoyoo said to Minho while pecking his cheek. "Hey hey PDA down low lovebirds." Taeil commented.