Chapter 16 Studying Hard and Creating Music

The next day
Eunhwa's POV

I wake up the next day and once I see the time I go straight to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I finish in about 5 minutes and instantly go downstairs to eat breakfast. I go downstairs and see only 1 plate left. "Eunhwa hurry up or we'll be late for school!" Yerin said and I nod as I bolt into the dining room.

Yerin, Hyoyoo and Hayeon have been working on the lyrics in the dining room when I got down here. I fasten my eating speed and finish my breakfast in like 5 minutes so I go to the living room right after that and put on my shoes as they have packed their bags and waited for me outside already. Luckily, we managed to catch the last bus to school without having to be late so that was a huge relief. We only have Science so we immediately go to the science classroom. We were just 1 minute from being late so once we arrive there we sit down and catch our breaths. Our classmates asked us about what happened and we just answered by saying that I woke up late and it's a fact anyways so basically yeah.

Mr. Park enters the classroom and we start our lesson. We study about anything and everything being tested. Our skeleton and organ systems for Biology, some weird formulas and chemical names of substances for Chemistry, and heat transfer and force for Physics. We discussed about the difficulties if we have any and some questions that Mr. Park gave us. It took us a total of 3 hours before lunch break.

Once we get to the cafeteria, we immediately grab our food and start eating while chatting. Then after that, we start to give ideas to Hyoyoo for the story of Hybrid. She actually used those ideas and I'm surprised that me and Hayeon's literature brains are working right now. She finishes the story quite quickly, well at least to me it was quick. Technically it took one hour but I can't write a story in one hour even though it's a short one so yeah. "I've got to buy a laptop it's tiring to write like that... and also a printer." Hyoyoo said rubbing her right hand, the one she uses to write. "Yeah, just buy them online or stuff.. oh! Your uncle has an electronics shop right? Buy from him then" Hayeon said and she nods.

We start to go to SM to write the songs again at the studio. Hyoyoo was on her phone the whle time contacting her uncle and whatnot. She said that her uncle said that the laptop and printer will be delivered to our dorm in by tomorrow which was quite quick. We arrive at SM 15 minutes later and we quickly go to our studio.

Once we get there, Hyoyoo sits on one of the swivel chairs in front of the desk and starts writing again, perfecting Hybrid's story. Yerin trails behind her and starts to convert the other half of Elegant Beauty's story. In one hour, they finish up and we meaning, me and Hayeon help them out on the conversion of Flaws to lyrics. Hyoyoo tries to make the music she already came up with in her head for Black Roses.

She suddenly freezes and turns to us "What should our album name be?" she asks. We haven't thought of that at all actually. "We'll ask the CEO once we ask if the songs are okay" I said and she nods. We continue on converting the songs. Hyoyoo is doing most of the work though going here and there, writing this and that.

In two hours, Hyoyoo finishes the beat, melody and everything for Black Roses. She lets us listen to the beat and melody she made and tried our parts for us to have an image of what the song would be like. It is really good actually, just isn't really perfect yet since we haven't recorded and everything. But still, it was nice.

"Wait Eunhwa we haven't made the choreography yet" Hayeon suddenly said. "Uh oh" Yerin said. "Okay guys me and Yerin are going to come up with just 3 choreographies which songs do you want?" I asked. "Black Roses for sure, Elegant Beauty and Hybrid" Hyoyoo said and we both nod and head to our dance practice room. Before stepping out of the studio I ask "Hayeon are you able to help us or something?" "But Hyoyoo-" Hyoyoo cuts her off. "I'll be fine on my own go and help them figure out at least the outlines of the choreography. I should stick here and get these done first." Hyoyoo said not even sparing a look at her as she is so concentrated on the songs.