Chapter 32 When Things Get Messy

Warning! This will contain violence and explicit language!
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS ILYSM💚💚💚!!!

2 days later
3rd Person's POV

Yerin starts to wake up as she shakes her head. Her head was pounding and her body felt like it couldn't move a single inch. Her hands were cuffed by metal handcuffs, all of theirs were. They were all cuffed to chairs and chained to a pillar. "Where am I?" Hayeon asked as she starts to regain her consciousness. "Someone kidnapped us and held us captive in this basement." Hyoyoo said straightly completely unfazed. "And you're not worried?" Yerin asked. "Not a single bit" she said. "And how is that even possible when you're held captive in an unknown place and by an unknown person?!" Hayeon whisper-shouted. "You two are lucky of 3 things. One, I read action fanfics. Two, I'm paranoid and three, I'm crazy" Hyoyoo said. "How is being paranoid and crazy going to help?" Yerin asked. "Oh it is" Hyoyoo said as she takes out a knife from the pocket of her jeans using her telekinesis abilities. "How did you- what?!" Hayeon asked shockingly.

"I have my ways" Hyoyoo said. She used her telekinesis abilities to float the knife higher and slam it down on the cuffs hard, so hard that the metal piece broke. She repeated the same motion over and over again and soon enough she broke every piece of the chains around them. "Hayeon, telepathically tell Eunhwa about this this instant. We are going to have to get out of here in the most normal way possible" Hyoyoo said as she keeps back her knife in the pocket of her jeans. "I did, Eunhwa is coming to get us as soon as possible with the boys." Hayeon said and they all nodded. Hyoyoo used her vision and said "There are about 60 people outside as guards and stuff and 5 girls. You think you can use your martial arts skills?" "Sure..? Let's just get this whole thing done with" Yerin said as they all nod. Just then the door knob opens and they acted like nothing had just happened.

"Recognize us?" one of the 5 girls who just entered said. "H.Y.D.R.A.?!" they all shouted. "Correct" another one said. "Why did you do this? What did we ever do to you?" Yerin asked.

"You brought us down. We were the best competitors in dance and performing competitions but then you came along one day. You won all the awards at competitions even against people older than you on such short notice without having to practice for long. We thought it was yet again just another loss. We thought that we didn't do our best and that we underestimated the competition since we've always won and we would have to improvise ourselves without slacking off. But then we realized that we kept on losing without having a chance to win against you in any competition you're in. So, we decided that we could just separate or make your team become nothing but people's imaginations. We've finally decided that we would just separate your team to make us win... by killing all of you" another one said.

"Oh but there's one thing that you should definitely know about us before planning to do that, the whole killing thing you know" Hayeon said. "And what is that? That you're scared of dying? Hah! Pathetic" one said. "No, I don't really care if I die. At least I'll die a more honorable death than you would." Yerin said. "Bullshit" one said. "But what you need to know about us, is that we are unexpectable" Hyoyoo said as they lodged at H.Y.D.R.A.'s shocked selves.

Meanwhile...
Eunhwa's POV

It has literally been 2 days and those 3 are still missing. Minho, Felix, and Lucas are worried to death, the company is worried to death, Luna is worried to death, everyone is. Suddenly, I got the info that Hayeon is awake and I told her that I would be there as soon as possible. I gathered up Jisung, Lucas, Minho, and Felix and they were here in seconds.

"What is it?" Lucas asked. "Hayeon sent me a telepathical message, telling me that she's still alive and that we should get her" I said. "I can track Hyoyoo. She's in an abandoned building. I know where it is" Minho said. "Okay Jisung oppa, you go tell the police and Lucas oppa you go tell the company" I said. "But how are we supposed to follow you?" Jisung asked. I thought for a while before remembering something. "Oh my God I'm so lucky that she's crazy" I said before heading to her room, the others tailing behind me completely lost.