Chapter 5 Plans for The Day

Yerin's POV

I wake up to the sound of clicking. Apparently Lucas did to. I almost forgot that I had him overnight here. The first thing he does is kiss my cheek and said "早安,天使 (Good morning, angel)" with his raspy voice. I swear to god it's literally so hot. I blushed and look away. "早安 (Good morning)" I replied shortly. Then, we heard the clicking sound again. We look up and see 3 pairs of eyes staring down to us. Then it hit me, I am snuggling to Lucas' chest and his arms are warpped around my waist, also our feet are tangled with each other's, at the most, he is shirtless. I finally understand, they took pictures of me with Lucas. "Give me your phones." I said to the 3 of them. "Oh nooo, we can't do that..." Hayeon said while grinning mischiveously.

"Why?" Lucas sits up and they all looked away. "Why are you all looking away?" I asked confused. "Umm.. maybe because your boyfriend is SHIRTLESS!" Eunhwa sarcastically. "Oh." was all I managed to say. "我现在去吧。你们准备一下然后我们去公园怎么样?(I'll go now. You guys get ready and then we'll go to the park, how's that?)" Lucas said. "好的好的。再见!(Okay, okay. Bye!)" I chirped and he left.

Right after he left, I am interrogated with 3 people. "What did you two do last night?" Hyoyoo asked smugly, a smirk forming on her lips. "Nothing, I swear nothing happened." I defended. "Yeah says the person who slept with her soulmate the night they met each other while the boyfriend was shirtless and all cuddled up with each other." She retorts.

"Ooohhhh.. savage." they all said. "Aissshhhhh.." I groaned in frustration. "Hyoyoo don't you have an appointment with the CEO in like 1 hour?" I asked. "Yeah that's why I'm dressed like this." she answered while pointing to her white shirt covered with a leather jacket and jean shorts completed with a black cap. "Alright, I'm going to shower first." I said and get in the bathroom and they exit my room.

After 15 minutes, I finally finish and go downstairs. When I got downstairs, I see Lucas and Jisung talking to Eunhwa and Hayeon. "Hey guys.. where's Hyoyoo?" I asked. "She left a few minutes ago." Hayeon answered. "Oh okay." I answered. "我们现在去吧。(Let's go now)" Lucas suggested. "好吧。(Okay then)" I answered. Jisung and Eunhwa followed so I'm guessing they are coming with us. Hayeon is going to be in the NCT dorm because she wants to get to know them better. Then, we all left after saying our goodbyes.

Hyoyoo's POV

After Yerin left to the bathroom, I got my backpack and got my black boots and put them on. I told them I was going to SM Ent. After that, I immediately left there. To go to SM is a 20 minute walk and a 10 minute cab or bus ride. This time, I decided to take a cab first since I don't really know where the bus stop is. After 10 minutes, I get out and pay the driver. Then, I go in SM Ent.

The administration lady there asked me "What's your name and why do you come here?" "I'm Han Hyoyoo a new trainee and I'm here because the CEO called me here yesterday." I answered. "Oh! Follow me." she said. I followed her to the lift and she pressed the button to the 10th floor. Once we arrive at the 10th floor, there's only 1 door to a large office.

"This is the CEO's office." she said. "Alright, thanks" I smiled and she left. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. There is a soft but stern 'come in' and I come in. "Good morning PD-nim. Why did you call me here?" I softly said. "Good morning please have a seat." he said. I took a seat in front of him and he continued "You see, SM is invited over for a magazine photoshoot this evening with JYP and YG also BigHit. They said that we have to send a teenage girl that fit the qualifications mentioned and apparently, you're the only one who fits those qualifications so will you take this opportunity or not?" "Of course!" I answered cheerfully.

"Great, there will be a van outside your dorm by 5.00 p.m. Inside will be the idols that will join the photoshoot as well. They're all adults though. Are you okay with that?" he asked. "Why wouldn't I be PD-nim?" I asked again. "It's just that some people are uncomfortable around other people who they aren't familiar with, especially to the ones with a lot of age gaps." he explained. "Ah, I see. Actually, I'm quite that type of person but I'll be fine. Can I just wear this later?" I asked. "Maybe you should wear something else- oh! Wait a moment, we have a perfect outfit for you to wear. You can wear at tge dorm but someone will show you later. Come with me." he said.

I followed him out the room and into the elevator. He pressed the button to the 8th floor. When we arrived at the 8th floor, I see 2 doors. 1 door is written "Dressing Room" on it and the other is written "Make-up and Hair Room.". We entered the one the dressing room. "Hello, PD-nim" a woman inside the room bowed. "Hello. Is there an outfit for her that will suit her well in the journey to the magazine photoshoot?" he asked. She scanned me head to toe and smiled "Of course. Follow me." "I'll get going now. Good luck on your photoshoot." then he left.

"Now, how about this?" she asked me while showing an off-shoulder white top with a floral skirt. "I can deal with that." I replied. "Okay, make sure to wear white sneakers. The make-up will be done on the spot and I guess you should bring this home." she said as she gives a plastic bag with the clothes inside it. "Thank you" I smiled and exit. Afyer the whole ordeal, I go back to the dorm. By the time I arrive at the dorm, no one is there so I decided to text them. Yes, we have a groupchat even though we live together. We said that it's only for emergencies and such.

BlackR🖤🌹

Hyoyoo_08:
Where are y'allsters?

imhayeon:
I'm at the NCT dorms hanging out with them.

yerinnie_25:
I'm with Lucas at the park.

_eunh.01:
I'm with Jisung and apparently Yerin and Lucas.

Hyoyoo_08:
Can I come with you Hayeon?

imhayeon:
Sure, why not? Wait, are you done with your appointment?

Hyoyoo_08:
Apparently.

_eunh.01:
Oooohhh.. what's it about?

Hyoyoo_08:
So basically the CEO wants me in a magazine photoshoot this evening because apparently I'm 'the only one who fits the qualifications'. So, I probably will be home late.

yerinnie_25:
Ooohhhh.. our vocalist is going to be a model~~. Moreover before our debut.

imhayeon:
My cousin.. *sniffs*

_eunh.01:
OMG!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

Hyoyoo_08:
Yeah, I can't believe it too. My dongsaeng is more excited than I am, my cousin is tearing up, and my eonnie is teasing me.

imhayeon:
Ah! Whatever, come here I wanna show you something.

Hyoyoo_08:
Okay okay.

I smiled to myself at the chats and then go to the NCT dorm. Once I arrived there, Jaehyun is outside already. "Oh! I've been waiting for you. Well, partially since Hayeon told me to get the doors for you." he sheepishly grins. "Hehehe.. thanks oppa." I answered "OPPA?!" he screamed shocked. "What? What's wrong?!" Taeyong came busting through the doors. "Sh-She just called me oppa!" Jaehyun exclaimed obviously embarrased because his ears are red.

"So what if I call you oppa? I mean you're older than me so.." I shrugged. "Does Jaehyun hyung have a crush on Hyoyoo?" Donghyuck suddenly popped up. "No I don't. It's just that it's the first time someone calls me oppa other than in fansigns or something." he said. "Don't worry about it. I'll call you oppa from now on. Well, basically everyone but maybe 哥哥 for the Chinese members." I said. "Hmm.. okay." "YAH! COME HERE WILL YOU 外星人 (Alien)!!!!" Hayeon suddenly shouts making all of the Chinese members burst into laughter.
"Okay okay chill you 미친사람 (Crazy person)" I retort. Well, this is going to be a long day.