Chapter 13 Perfect Dates

The next day
Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to a pair of lips against mine. I opened my eyes and see Minho grinning at me. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, you just look beautiful" he said. "Since when do I look anything like beautiful?" I asked. "Since the day that you were born." Minho answers and I just give up. He pecks my cheek and said "Come on, let's get ready for our date" "Okay" i said and go in the bathroom. After about 15 minutes I come out of the bathroom. I decided to wear a grey hoodie and black ripped jeans. Just as I was done changing, Minho knocked on my door "Are you done yet? Can I come in?" he asked. 'Such a gentleman' I thought. "Yeah, sure" I said and he enters. "You look beautiful" he said and kisses my forehead. "You told me that this morning and I'm still not admitting that I am." I said. "Whatever you say sweetheart" he said and grins. "MINHO HYUNG HYOYOO STOP BEING SO CRINGEY AND CLINGY AND COME DOWN TO HAVE BREAKFAST!!" Felix shouted. We both go downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Good morning everyone" I said. "Morning lover girl" Hayeon snickered. "STAPH IT. S.T.O.P I.T" I screamed. "WOW YES!" Hayeon continued and they all laugh. "Come on let's eat breakfast" Eunhwa said and we did. "By the way where are you guys going dressing up like that?" Yerin asked. "Somewhere special" Minho answers and they all nodded. "What are you guys doing for the day?" I asked. "Me and Eunhwa are going to spend the day in NCT's dorm while Hayeon is going to spend it in Stray Kids' dorm." Yerin said. "Oh okay" I said. "Tell us if something special happens" Eunhwa smirked and I realized what she meant. "ARE YOU CRAZY 你忘了带脑子吧? (Did you forget to bring your brain?)" I shrieked. Lucas and the other girls laughed while the others look at us curiously. "Lucas teach me your ways of understanding them" Minho said.

"I'm from Hong Kong it's my national language, of course I would understand" Lucas shrugged. Felix sighs "The struggles of understanding your foreign soulmate." "I feel your pain hyung. Actually I feel more than your pain I only understand Korean!" Jisung said. "Consider me as well Jisung-ah" Minho said and we all laughed.

"Let's go baby" Minho said as soon as we finish eating. "Okay, bye guys" I waved. "HAVE FUN!" Eunhwa smirked again. "TAME THAT MIND OF YOURS MADELINE" I shouted. I wear my black boots and head out with Minho. "Where are we going?" I asked. "You'll see" he said. We walked for about 45 minutes until we reach the outskirts of the city. I see a forest ahead of me and he smiles. "Ready for an adventure?" he asked. "With you? Always" I smiled and go in the forest. The forest is beautiful. Green trees sorrounding us, branches and twigs scattered around the ground, different green plants around trees, and the sounds of animals, mostly birds chirping though.

We walk and walk while watching the amazing scenery. We keep on walking for about 20 minutes and we take a turn to the right where there are more trees. We get through those trees and Minho uncovered a path from behind the bushes and we stop at the most beautiful scene I've ever seen. A lake sorrounded by trees and mountains at the far back.

"This is your secret place?" I asked and he nodded. "How did you find it?" I asked again curiously. "It was few years ago when I discovered this abandoned forest. I found it interesting so I went in. I just kept on walking until I saw this side where there were more trees and I was curious so I walked in this direction. I walked until I reached the bushes and I uncovered the path and saw this. From that day onwards I kept on coming here whenever I was stressed out or just before I sleep. That day was an unforgettable one and I've always wanted to share this with my soulmate. Please don't tell anyone about this." Minho explained and I smile and nodded.

"I wanted to show this to you now because starting tomorrow until next week we will be practicing for our comeback and you would be busy with school and stuff. But if you ever miss me, come to this place, tell me telepathically and I'll be here" he smiled and kissed me and of course I kissed back.