Chapter 11 Another Day As a Trainee..But In Love

The next morning

Hayeon's POV

I hear my alarm ringing signalling me to wake up. I turned off the alarm and stretched my arms. After that, I do my morning routine, wear my uniform, and head downstairs. "Morning guys." I said. "Morning" Yerin and Hyoyoo both said. "Where's Eunhwa?" I asked. "Probably still sleeping. Check up on her for us, will you?" Yerin said. "Sure!" I said and head upstairs again to her room. I opened the door and see Eunhwa not sleeping but facetiming someone. "Umm.. Eunhwa?" I asked reluctantly. "Yes?" she answered looking at me. "Who are you facetiming?" I asked. "Jisung" she simply answers and she laughs because of Jisung I think since she turned back to her phone.

"Who is that?" Jisung asked through the phone. "Just Hayeon." she answers. "Oh okay. Me, Lucas hyung, Minho hyung, and Felix hyung are going there. Apparently we're here now so head downstairs and we'll talk." Jisung said through the phone and hang up. "Come on let's go downstairs." Eunhwa said and we both go downstairs.

Once we are there, our eyes immediately goes to Minho who is apparently cuddling Hyoyoo while playing with her hair. "Private, public, no difference, always touchy." I said. "Yeah, definitely." Eunhwa answers. We head to the kitchen and see Lucas hugging Yerin from behind and rests his head on her shoulder. "Love you." we hear Lucas say to her and he kisses her deeply. Me and Eunhwa secretly take pictures of them and then after we're done, they pull away and they see us so their eyes widen and we had to stifle a laughter. Suddenly, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn my head to the back and see my handsome Aussie boyfriend smiling brightly at me while saying "Good morning sweetheart." in his deep voice with his Australian accent as he said it in English. I swear to god the air suddenly feels hot. I turn to my left where Eunhwa is and I found her hugging Jisung tightly.

"Isn't it too early to be this touchy and sweet?" a new voice said and we find the rest of NCT 127 and Stray Kids behind us. "So this is what you guys are like at home." Mark smirked. "You'll be the same to your soulmate even though you hate skinship or something like that I'm sure that you will shower her with kisses every morning you wake up seeing her next to you." Hyoyoo smirks back and the smirk on Mark's face was immediately wiped out and we all laughed. "Where did you get that idea?" Han asked. "Fanfics as always" I said and they nodded. "Come on, let's go to school." Yerin said. We all nodded and give our goodbye kisses to our soulmates and get yelled at because of the PDA. After that, we walk to school. 

Once we get there, we immediately go to our class for Chinese lesson. There is Chinese and Cantonese lesson here in our school even though it's not common for a school in Korea to have one. "我们现在上课吧!(Class is starting now!)" our teacher Mr. Xu says and the class begins. 2 hours later, the lesson ends. Basically, we just learnt about grammatical stuff which was quite easy. Now, we have to get to Cantonese class. Once we get there, we see Mr. Wong there. "Let's start" he says in Cantonese and we start the lesson. 1 hour later, the lesson ends and we get to the cafeteria to have lunch together. We order our food and eat while chatting about anything, literally, anything.

After our break, we have history class but the thing about this school's history class is that it can be about any country's history or even our own sometimes. It's quite peculiar but that's what makes it at least a bit fun. Today's history lesson is about England so I was quite interested in it. The teacher told me and Hyoyoo to come up to the front and act out a conversation in British since she knows that we're from England. 1 hour later, the class ends and we have math class.

Math, to me is extremely boring but well my cousin kind of likes it, not to mention she's good at it. Yerin and Eunhwa are fine about math and all of us can do the equations well so we don't mind anymore. We are studying about algebra which for some reason Hyoyoo likes a lot. I don't get the lesson but I don't really care because I know that the girls would teach me it if I don't understand. Since we're the top students we get called out a lot to solve equations that other students got wrong.