Chapter 21 Filming Debut MVs

Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to my mom waking me up. "Come on, there's a long day ahead of you" she said. I get up and see her wearing her business attire. "Where are you going?" I ask. "To work of course. Just usual work. The meeting in USA will be next week." she said and I nod getting up to the bathroom. I do my morning routine and in 5 minutes I finish. I go outside my room and head to the dining room to eat breakfast.

"Morning" they all say. "Morning" I said. "Did you stroll around the forest again yesterday?" Eunhwa asked and I nod. "You know that they won't exist right?" Yerin asked. "It's worth a shot" I shrugged. They shake their heads. "Where are our parents?" I asked. "Work of course" Hayeon said and I nod. I mean I get being a CEO is no joke busy. The breakfast is served and we start to eat. Few minutes after we finish eating, there was a knock on the door so we went to check it. As expected, it is the SM team.

"Ready for the filming?" SM asked. We nod and they proceed inside. We discussed it before and the 4 make-up and hair artists and the other 4 stylists who previously have styled us up will be the ones working with us. Ms. Jeon will be our manager and that's basically it actually. We head to my room and they give us the clothes we're supposed to wear for Black Roses which are of course black dresses. We put them on and they start to work on our make-up and hair. They already worked on what to do on us and the concept stuff so they just have to do it. In 1 hour, they finish everything and we start to discuss on how the MV would work. The directors gives us a some kind of scenario orally on what to do later on, how to do our expressions and everything. Once that's settled, one of the cameraman asks "Where are we gonna film it anyways?" "Oh that? Let me take care of it" I said.

I start to do the procedures starting with the letter box, the iris scanner, bookshelf and handprints. They all stared at awe and confusion. "Follow me" I said and they did as I told. I go to the right side of the pathway because I'm afraid that face recognition won't work because of the make-up. I said a random thing and the door opens revealing the black rose and black lenten rose garden. They all stare in awe. "This is the place" I said. "I've never seen anything like it" Ms. Jeon said. "Now you have" Hayeon chuckled. "Let's get started shall we?" the director said and we nod getting into position and our serious mode on. We'll just film the parts in here first and later after we finish filming all the parts here, we'll film the other parts probably elsewhere. It took a bit longer than I thought. It actually took like 2 hours in here before we had to go out. Luckily, none of the flowers were damaged.

I enter the password to go outside and we did. "Umm... you should drink this" I said handing them each a cup of tea. However, the tea isn't any ordinary one. I mixed up the liquid to forget this and think it's just green screen. They shrugged and each drink the whole thing. The effects kicked in immediately and they had a mild headache. After that, nothing happened except for the fact that they just had a memory loss and nothing can trigger it back. "Okay let's move on to the next parts" the director said and we nod. We filmed the rest of the parts in another 2 hours. "Now what song is next?" Ms. Jeon asked. "Hybrid" the girls said but I refused. "Why?" Eunhwa asks. "Isn't it the second most important song in this whole album?" Yerin asked. "Do you need any hairstyle changing?" Ms. Choi asked. "Well I thought of dyeing our hair in complete version of the colors beneath instead of ombres" I said.

"And why is that?" SM asked. "I thought of the ombre as an incomplete version, a transformation phase basically. So when we dye our hairs to complete colors of our ombres, it will be our complete transformation. That's why I didn't agree." I said. "Where on earth did you even come up with that theory?" Hayeon asked. "I just thought about it just now" I said. "Minho oppa really does have a crazy soulmate" Eunhwa said. "Well he's also quite weird so..." Yerin trails off shrugging.