Chapter 18 Practice, Recording and Romance

The next day
Eunhwa's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm ringing. I shut it off and wake up, starting to do my morning routine and getting ready to going to school. I literally don't want to be almost late so I don't take that much time. I just head downstairs immediately and see Hayeon cooking up breakfast. "It's a coincidence seeing you cooking instead if those other two" I said. "They're not up yet. For your information they use their brain on the debut more than us to be honest" Hayeon said. It is true though so I just nod and help her.

A few minutes later, Hyoyoo and Yerin both come down, just as the food was ready. "Sorry we woke up a bit late" Yerin said. "No prob. Here let's eat" I said and we all start eating. After a few minutes we finish so we clean up and grab our bags. We wear our sneakers and head outside to school. Today we have only Chinese lessons so it wasn't much big of a deal since all of us can speak Chinese fluently.

Mr. Xu just basically told us to improvise our speaking skills and writing and if we're able to do that then we're safe already. We asked permission to study other lessons and he lets us so right now Hyoyoo is teaching the severely confused Hayeon algebra. He said that it's okay as long as we still speak in Chinese. "啊真的。。为什么这个方面很难呢? (Ah really.. why is this part so hard?)" Hayeon groaned frustrated already. "这个其实很简单呀 (This is actually really easy)" Hyoyoo said. "对你的非常聪明的脑袋很简单可是我不太会这种事呀,特别是数学 (To your very smart brain is easy but I can't really do these kind of stuff, especially Math)" Hayeon retorts. "你们俩忘记了我们还上中文课吧? (Did you two forget that we're still in Chinese class?)" I said and they stop their bickering.

"中文课没中文课我的数学考试分数肯定会很低啦。这个什么事情啦我都不会,我怎么能得到像你们很好的分数呀? (Whether it's Chinese lesson or not my Math grades are definitely going to be low. I can't do whatever this is, how am I supposed to get good grades like you guys?)" Hayeon basically rambled out. "现在你听她的话。然后,试试看明不明白。你需要很注意听着她解释的是什么因为她说的话是最简单的办法跟你讲 (Now you listen to her. After that, try if you understand or not. You must pay attention to her explanations because she's already saying it in the easiest way possible)" Yerin suddenly said and Hayeon nods and Hyoyoo just continues teaching her.

After half an hour, Hayeon's eyes widen and she whisper-yelled "我懂了 (I get it now)" "我就告诉你了,这个是一个很简单的方面。现在就相信吧 (I told you, this is a really easy part. Now you believe me)" Hyoyoo sighs and Hayeon nods. "现在如果我给你一个很难的问题你会回答吗? (If I give you a really hard question can you answer it?)" Hyoyoo asks teasingly and Hayeon's eyes widen again shaking her head vigorously. We laugh at this and Hayeon looks so annoyed. After another 2 hours of us studying this and that, class is over so we head over to the cafeteria for lunch. We grab our food and sit down, earing as quick as possible so that we could get to SM earlier. After we are done eating, we just immediately go to the bus stop, get on a bus and go to SM. The first thing we did after arriving there is going to the practice room.

We are supposed to come up with choreographies for Transformation and Hybrid. And after we manage to finish that we still have to record the songs. I can already tell that it's going to be a long day ahead.

Once we actually get there, we just start our business, coming up with choreographies as fast as possible but it also should be nice. It was quite hard because both Transformation and Hybrid have a unique and a bit eccentric so that we need to come up with choreographies that suit the concepts. In a result, we finish Transformation in 2 hours including our practices and Hybrid also in 2 hours but we needed to use 15 minutes for the practice as the dance was quite difficult for people to learn but is the most suitable one so we should dance to it. We managed to do it though so we are okay with that.