Chapter 23 Birthday Celebration, Soulmates Found and Finally Debuting

The next month
Yerin's POV

Well, through the past month we've been through, we came back from England. We've practiced a lot and harder than ever. School will be starting in like next week and we would be busy, extremely busy. Today, is finally the day that we would debut. If you're asking how we would do the introductions and endings, we've decided on keeping it simple. We literally pondered so much on what to say but Hyoyoo suggested that we just keep it simple and say "Black Roses! Annyeonghaseyo BlackR imnida" For the hand gesture, Hyoyoo thought of clasping our hands together and then form a flower that isn't bloomed yet. She got that from the ending of the MV of Fake Love by BTS where there's a flower but half of it later gets removed. We all agreed to that and then the choreographies and the MVs we've prepared have all been edited and are ready to be released. They've released the teasers we filmed at England and well everything is ready.

We have been in the SM building for the past hour now and we are currently waiting at the CEO's office. "Are you girls ready for the release of Black Roses and the other songs?" SM asked. We nod nervously and he nods back signalling an ok. He clicked some buttons on the computer and then at the final click he says "Congratulations girls, you have officially debuted" He shows us the SMTOWN YouTube account and there is already Black Roses. We cheered in happiness and did a group hug before standing still again. "I will upload the rest of the MVs later. Remember your debut date girls, 12 January 2019, you may go back now, but come back tomorrow though because you need to discuss about your schedule with Ms. Jeon as your manager" SM said. We nod and bow before leaving the office and head back to the dorms. Actually today isn't going to pass by just like that.

Today is Hayeon's birthday and well we want to surprise her. We told NCT and Stray Kids and they agree, especially Felix. We go back to our dorms and then she heads to her room immediately. "Operation Hayeon's surprise party, start" Eunhwa immediately says as soon as she closes the door. I nod "Let's go get the boys and then make her head to SM" We nod and prepare everything.

Hyoyoo checked on the boys and they are all already at our practice room at SM. They're helping us to decorate the place and we are going to fool her by saying that TVXQ and BoA called us to tell her that she needs to practice. She'll think what she has been lacking and that should give her a distraction. Once they said that they were ready we call her down, our acting modes on. Actually, we asked TVXQ and BoA to go there as well but wait in front of the door. Stray Kids asked permission to JYP and luckily he permitted them to come with us.

"What's wrong?" Hayeon asked coming down the stairs. "Well... SM called and they said that TVXQ and BoA wants to meet you to practice" Hyoyoo said since she's the best at lying to people. "Oh okay then" she said, obviously wondering why she's called to practice and it was only her and not all of us. We start walking to SM and Hyoyoo constantly reads her mind and she telepathically tells us what she thinks about and it's always about why she's called to practice, moreover alone. Then, we arrive at SM and we go to the direction of our practice room. In front of the room, we see TVXQ and BoA all standing straight. "Umm.. you called?" Hayeon asks.

Yunho turns his head to the direction of Hayeon and said "Yeah, you need to practice more on your dancing" Yunho said. Hayeon nods understanding but it's written all over her face that she doesn't actually understand. I mean, she debuted anyways.

"We think that your dancing is a bit rusty and less charismatic and powerful" Changmin said. "We should go inside now shall we?" BoA said and she nods. Once she gets in, the room was dark and the lights were off. She switches them on and all of us yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYEON!" She covers her mouth with her hand in shock. We start to sing the birthday song for her and she looks like she is about to cry, in happiness and shock of course. "Come on baby make your wish and blow the candles" Felix said as he held the cake towards her. She did as she was told and she blows the candles which was when we cheered and Felix kissed her passionately despite having a cake as a barrier.