2K Special

THANK Y'ALL FOR 2K READS IT MEANS A LOT TO ME SEEING AS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SO THANK YOU ALL AND I LUV YOU💚💚❤❤💜💜💙

4 years later
3rd Person's POV

Nothing much happened in the 4 years BlackR have been through. Well a lot happened actually. All of them got married to the their soulmates and have children. They're still in the group though, but aren't that active as they were before. Everything changed but everyone was the same except for the new additions to the family. They no longer live in the dorms but they each have their own houses near to one another's, mansions actually but that's besides the point.

They're still as close as ever, as good as how they used to be, better even, as brave as how they usually are, and as loud as how they've always been. It was never a boring meeting whenever they see one another which is more than once a week considering on how close their homes are. Their children are close with one another too and that made it easier for them to arrange trips and all because if their kids are okay with it then so are they and they would always be fine with trips around the world.

The guys who need to do their military services are done and all so they would be able to spend maximum quality time with their loved ones. The boys have been being a caring father and loving soulmates and honestly, they were amazed. Boys will be boys and they will have their differences with the girls but the guys somehow managed to put aside all that and just decide on which decision is the best for them.

The Muses are still in contact with them as well.

"How are you even still alive right now?" Hayeon asked, carrying her son, Lee Minbok in her arms. He is her 3rd child, but her 1st son actually. Her 2 daughters are Lee Hara and Lee Hayoung. "You tell me, I can't believe that someone can even withstand that much pain" Yerin said as she watched her daughter, Huang MeiAn play with Eunhwa's sons, Park Seungcho and Park Seungchan. The two are twins. "Hey it isn't my fault that he's too hormonal" Hyoyoo said glaring playfully at Minho. "And it wasn't my fault that you were so irresistible" he defended himself as he got up from the hospital bed he was sitting on.

"I still can't believe that you survived though. Like how does one get through all that?" Eunhwa asked and Hyoyoo shrugged. "Where are the boys and your other kids?" Minho asked suddenly. "We're here!" a cheerful voice boomed throughout the ward. Everyone knew that it was both Lucas and Felix and none are even questioning it. "Hey there" Lucas said kissing Yerin and MeiAn's forehead. "Where's Hara and Hayoung?" Hayeon asked and Felix looked at the two girls who are running behind Jisung. "Why are they with him and not with you?" Eunhwa asked. "Not my fault that Jisung is their favorite uncle" Felix shrugged.

"Oh congratulations!" Jisung said and hugged Minho. Congratulations on what you ask? As Hyoyoo said before, Minho can't control his damn hormones so she was pregnant with twins when they already had 3 children, triplets actually. "I'm not over the fact that you have 5 kids now. Like yo what? We're at the same age right now and you just- you know what I'm not gonna comment on anything anymore" Yerin said. "What are their names?" Lucas asked, breaking the chain of questions. "Well we needed time for that-" "No shit Sherlock, you got 3 kids before this" Hayeon said and Hyoyoo just glared at her. "Anyways, since the 2 are guys and the triplets consist of 1 guy and 2 girls, we decided to name them Minhwan and Minhyun" Minho said.

"Where are the other 3 anyways?" Eunhwa asked. "Hyora and Hyorin and Shinho are with my parents at England. They're enjoying their time there while I fight for their 2 brothers. Better than doing nothing I guess" she said. "How is being involved in pain and pressure better than doing nothing?" Felix asked as he settled Minbok on his lap. "I told you that she's called weird and crazy for a reason" Hayeon said. "And don't fool me I know you're hiding something from us, you too Yerin" she said. "Hiding what from us?" Jisung asked. "I might or might not am pregnant and she may be like that as well" Yerin grinned nervously. "Twins?" Eunhwa asked and she nodded.

"I tell you this, I hope you succeed in carrying twins. They're way better than triplets but still. And you, Hayeon, you're going to have a 4th kid don't look at me like I'm some sort of witch" Hyoyoo said. "Damn" Minho whispered under his breath. "Yeah okay" Hayeon said and Felix laughed at his soulmate's defeated look.

They have their happy and sad moments, but moments like these are very much cherished. They may not be the best of families, what more of a perfect one but they are no doubt a loud, talented, strong, and happy one. They may look like they don't care and that all they do is just tease one another but that isn't true at all. Well sure they make fun of one another a lot but that's not the only thing they do. They also help each other out at times of need, laugh and cry when one has a situations and many more.

They were really destined to meet, to be friends, to find soulmates who are friends with one another, to be idols, to have more than what they had ever wanted, to be better than they had imagined. It wasn't perfect but it was definitely imperfectly perfect. No other doubts to be thought and there were no words to be said. There's only one thing that they know for sure, or at least one of them does, they were Destined By The Stars.