Chapter 38 A Birthday Surprise

02 May 2019
BlackR's POV

Today has been going pretty smoothly. The thing is, today is Yerin's birthday. We have been planning a surprise for her that will definitely knock her off. We were planning on taking her to school despite it being a weekend (It's actually Thursday don't believe me). Lucas will be taking her there and the sunbaes will go there as well. We asked for the school's cooperation and they agreed.

They will go there and the sunbaes will pretend to get mad at her for some particular reason they have to make up. They actually held a meeting to talk about it, courtesy of Yunho. They said that the meeting lasted about 2 hours to practice on everything. Only some of them will act and it's because the rest can just act angry. The ones who will act are Siwon, Minho (SHINee), Irene and Seohyun. That's because they're the famous actors. NCT and Stray Kids along with the other students will prepare the surprise at the auditorium.

The operation "Surprise Yerin on Her Birthday" starts now. We are all in the auditorium with everyone else. Hyoyoo lied to Yerin that we will be going to the library to find more romance books. Yerin, being the un-romantic person she is wasn't interested in buying those kind of stuff and we all wanted to go so she told us to go on our own. It was just as Hyoyoo had expected so we all went to school and we helped decorate and everything.

The plan will start by Lucas going to the dorms and picking Yerin up to meet the sunbaes. They will meet in a classroom so Lucas will say that the sunbaes wanted to meet her and everything at school because it's closer to the dorm than going to the company. And so Lucas began his act and he led her to the classroom. Her facial expression was showing that she was confused at the same time curious on why the sunbaes would want to meet her.

Once they get there, she found herself being surrounded by every senior artists of SM. She was confused alright and she became even more confused when they told Lucas to get out. Lucas ran to the auditorium to help out as soon as he was dismissed.

Yerin looked at each and every one of them and her eyebrows knitted in confusion. She eyes their facial expressions and can't help but think that she did something wrong. It looks like they were mad but she couldn't pin point exactly on what they got mad at. Was it her? Was it something she did? Was it something she said? She couldn't help but think of multiple scenarios in her head. But she has never said anything hurtful to them nor did she do anything bad to them.

Her mind could blow up at her rate of thinking of scenarios. Her train of thoughts were soon stopped by a man named Choi Siwon. "Do you know what you have done?" he asked.

His eyes were stern and he looked extremely mad at her. Well, bless his acting skills. Of course she didn't know what was going on so she shook her head indicating that she had no idea on what happened.

"You have caused the downfall of our careers. Do you know how much it mean to us young lady?!" Minho asked. It was scary to say the least and she was scared. She had done nothing wrong and yet here she is being screamed at on a thing she doesn't even know about. Plus, the last time she checked, the groups were still popular and they still have a countless amount of fans.

"Do you really think you're worthy of all your popularity? Your teammates didn't do this. YOU did" Seohyun said pointing at her. She was at the verge of crying and breaking down. "Why don't you prove yourself of what you're capable of? Show us that you deserve YOUR popularity" Irene said. Yerin could only nod as she does it in the auditorium since there's a stage.

Actually, it wasn't her idea to go to the auditorium. It was Baekhyun's idea and she didn't have the guts to deny it since she was basically already scared of what they're capable of doing. They could possibly destroy all of our hardwork and don't get her started on the possibility of getting us disbanded.