Epilogue

A few years later
BlackR's POV

The past 3 years have definitely been interesting and amusing. Only Hayeon took the Music Major with an Art minor in college. She is literally the only one who took Music as a major despite us all being idols by this time. It was bizarre to think about it but that's how it went.

Yerin and Eunhwa both had classes together since they have a major in Dance and a minor in Music. Their choreographies and dances and everything have definitely improved through the years of high school and college. They also know many more techniques than they used to. It was all very creative and it was great. The Music minor was to practice their piano skills and rap skills altogether. They really thought about what they specialize in on this to be honest. Hyoyoo entered a Literature major again, just as she did in high school because of her position as lyricist and composer in our group.

She has gotten a lot more interested in novels and poems and metaphors right now that it sometimes go through the way she is speaking. She was originally going to sign up for a minor in Music but the schedule of the Literature major was packed so she couldn't. She didn't mind though, the Literature major also included composing so yeah.

She actually went to school in France and told none of us since we all go to different schools, except for Yerin and Eunhwa of course. We only found out when she was randomly speaking in French which she doesn't normally do. She teleported to University every single time. But we have to admit that she got way better. It was weird but it was creative of her to tell everyone that she lives in an apartment somewhere over there. It was mindblowing honestly but that's just mainly her. She even got a scholarship there like she might even be the next William Shakespeare.

By the way, by today we've all graduated college and honestly.... college isn't that tough. Truthfully speaking, we completely found no problems other than finding ideas and inspiration and all that. It has been a year after our graduation and we're all basically at a legal age right now, 22 years old Korean age. We only took 2 years to finish college and we honestly got best scores so that was an accomplishment and basically an achievement to any one of us.

So right now, we're just continuing our lives as idols and everything. It wasn't as bad as we thought it would've been. We always thought that idols would go on extreme diets to get in shape and everything but that didn't happen to us so we were actually fine all along. And at this current moment, we are having a break for 3 months so we went here and there with our soulmates. Stray Kids is having a world tour so Hayeon and Hyoyoo came with them everywhere.

HAN always complained on how they're so touchy because he's just missing Joelle that much. A2JS have been busy due to their rising popularity and honestly they have been doing so well throughout these past years. NCT has been doing shows here and there and some have even found their soulmates which are also idols and some of them nearly broke down seeing their soulmates for the first time.

It was funny when they met at SM Ent. and they nearly broke down in front of the CEO. Well, currently, Hayeon and Hyoyoo are in Korea but Felix and Minho told them to come to SK's final destination for their world tour, Los Angeles. They agreed and they only needed to teleport anyways. Since it's August right now, it's autumn so they can just wear casual clothes and wear a coat on the outside since it's not that chilly. Hayeon wore a black hoodie with a white short skirt. She didn't need a coat because she has long-sleeves.

Hyoyoo just wears ripped jeans and a white T-shirt with a coat on top of it. It was comfortable though. Then, they teleported to LA and head to the concert venue. There is literally a swarm of fans outside the venue and it isn't 2 hours until the concert starts. So we ended up waiting. Some of the STAYs noticed us and asked for pictures and photos.