Chapter 26 Knowing Brothers (Ask Us Anything) Part 1

The next day
Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to something furry beside me and a figure hugging me by my waist. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Luna all curled up on the bed. I smiled at the sight and run my hand across her white fur. It is literally so soft I could die. Then I turn my head backwards to see my soulmate sleeping soundly. He looks so tired so I let him sleep like that. I was about to quietly leave his warm embrace but to no avail. He just tightens his grip on me but he started mumbling incoherent stuff.

He started shaking and then crying and I immediately caught up that he was having a nightmare so I ran my hand through his hair and said "Calm down, it's okay. Everything is okay" softly. He opens his eyes as soon as I finished saying that and he just kisses out of nowhere. I was shocked by the sudden action to be honest but I still kiss him back. He pulls away and look at me with a frown.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Can you promise me one thing?" Minho asked. "Depends... what do you want me to do? If it's the marking process then I'm sorry I can't do it now I'm too young" I said. "It's not about that... just... promise me you won't leave me" he said. "Why would I?" I ask. "I don't know. You already know I had a nightmare just now and there... you left me, for another person" he said nearly bursting into tears again.

"Hey oppa, look at me. I ain't ever gonna do that because I love you so much. And also, why would we be soulmates if I leave you for another person. We are soulmates for a reason ya know" I said and he nods. He rests his forehead on mine and said "Yeah I know. Love you baby" "Love you too oppa" I said smiling as he presses his lips on mine again. I kiss him back and he ended it shortly. I smile at him before going in the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I finish doing everything, I go back into my room only to see Minho petting Luna. "Oh so now you're cheating on me with her" I said jokingly crossing my arms in front of my chest. He looks at me and gets up from the bed. He makes his way to me and leans in to whisper in my ear "No, because you are the girl I love so much and will love through my whole life" I cringed at his words and smile at him. Then, Luna howled at us and when we see her, she's looking at us with some sort of a wolf smile on her face as we laugh.

"COME DOWN HERE WILL YOU LOVEBIRDS AND LUNA" Hayeon shouts and we laugh going downstairs. "Morning to you too Chel" I said. "Chel?" Minho asks. "Her English name is Chelsea so I used to call her Chel" I said. "Well hello to you too Rosangel" Hayeon said. Luna and Alpha are both howling around and stuff that the dorm sounds like a zoo now.

"Let's just eat" Eunhwa said and we nod, sitting down to eat the breakfast courtesy of Yerin. We feed the wolves as well so they won't starve to death. After we finish, I bid goodbye to Minho and we teleport to SM because NCT is already there. "Right, girls, we are going to the set for filming Knowing Brothers. We have to arrive earlier because of the interview thingy of you know what I mean. The one before the show and also we have to prepare your questions. How does that sound?" Ms. Jeon said. "Sounds great" we say.

"Okay now get in the van. We'll get you the 'uniform' there and the make-up and hair will be done there." Ms. Jeon said again and we nod heading to the van. We get in and then we head straight to the set. When we arrived, we were immediately guided to wear the uniform thing of this show and get our make-up and hair done. It only took a while since it's simple and not much.

Then after that, the directors called us to review about the questions going to be asked later on on the show. We thought about them and told the directors and writers about our questions so they can be typed out later on. It went on for about an hour of them explaining this and that and what we are going to do for the whole show. We understood already so now we have to shoot the interview thingy. Yerin was the one holding the camera so she filmed all of us, each answering the questions she gives.