Chapter 8 A Quadruple Date

The next day
Yerin's POV

I wake up to my boyfriend kissing me everywhere on my face. "Lucassss~~~ why are you here this early???" I whined. "It's 7.30 a.m. sweetheart. I'm just here to admire you." he replied sweetly. "By the way, Lee Know hyung, Felix, and Jisung are here too. And basically for the same purpose. Our date?" he continued. "Of course. Just let me get ready" I said. "Okay" he replied and lay down on my bed. About 15 minutes later, I'm done so I get back to my room to find Lucas asleep on my bed.

I chuckled to myself and contemplated on whether I should wake him up with the same method as he did to me. I decided to do this. "Oppaaa~~" I said cutely. But, I think I'm in trouble because Lucas pulls me down with him and cuddles me. Then, he kissed me on the lips passionately. Well, this is a great start. I kissed back and we both pull away. "That was so cute!!!" he exclaimed. I blushed and he chuckled. "Come on, I think the others are ready as well." he said. Then, we both go out of my room and into the living room. All of them are in the living room. Eunhwa, Hayeon, Jisung, and Felix are sitting on the sofa chatting.

I go in the kitchen and see Hyoyoo cooking breakfast while Lee Know is backhugging her. I stifled a laughter and tell the others. We all quietly sneak in the kitchen and take a picture of them right when they're kissing. We all cringed at the sight. When they pulled away, Hyoyoo notices us so she nearly tripped and fall but Minho catches her by her waist and they both face each other. "What a great start for this day..." she said sarcastically. We all chuckled at her response then Minho just had to kiss her in the forehead then put her back up. "Pancakes are ready guys." Hyoyoo said and served each of us 3 pancakes. We all eat and then we get ready to go.

We put on black or white caps and black or white masks so no one will recognize us. Then, we all go out to the park near SM by bus. We laugh and chat all the way there. Well, that is until someone interrupt us. "E-Excuse me.. are you Stray Kids' Minho and Felix, NCT's Lucas and Jisung, and BlackR?" she asked. "Uhh.. yeah actually." Felix said while pulling his mask down. "Omg.. can you all sign this book please?" she asked. "Sure!" I said and we all sign at the girl's book. "Thanks.. by the way are you guys dating or something?" she asked. "Okay keep this a secret. Yes we are. What's your name?" Hayeon asked.

"I'm Sarah, and I'm from Australia. And of course I'll keep it a secret." she said. "Wait Sarah? Do you by any chance recognize me?" Hyoyoo suddenly asked. "You kind of look familiar. You look like my friend from a group." Sarah replied. "What group and what's her name?" Hyoyoo asked. "A Changlix group called Changlix Support. There are 5 members. One from Portugal called Ana, one from Belgium called Jade, one hasn't appeared in the group, one of them is me, and one is from England called Clairine-" I cut her off. "OMG SARAH EONNIE! IT'S ME!! I'm Clairine. Hyoyoo is my Korean name." Hyoyoo screamed.

"W-Wait, you're our group maknae? Our 15 year old maknae who reads fanfics?" she asked shocked. "Yes it's me eonnie" Hyoyoo smiled. "OMG!!" she shrieked. Luckily there is no one else except us on the bus so when they scream, no one hears it. "Do you like know each other?" Minho asked. "Oh, about that oppa, we met online with the other 3 she mentioned just now. All of us read fanfics actually and we are united by Stray Kids. We have a group in instagram called Changlix Support and that's how we became friends. We've always wanted to meet each other." I explained to him.

"Wait a minute, if you said that you're dating him, that means, you're... his soulmate?" she asked. "Technically I am." Hyoyoo replied while Minho and Hyoyoo both show their glowing moon and stars tattoo. "Wooaahh.. so cool." Sarah said. "What are you doing here actually eonnie?" Hyoyoo asked. "Well, I decided to start and try to go through audition in JYP Ent." Sarah replied. "Woaahh.. good luck eonnie." Hyoyoo said again. "Thanks. Well then what are you doing here?" Sarah asked. "The four of us have always been here since we're internationally 7. We live together and go to the same school. That's how I met both of them. We are in a school band called BlackR. We joined an international competition against highschoolers and now we're trainees in SM." Hyoyoo explained.

"How about her?" Sarah pointed to Hayeon. "She's my cousin so I've known ever since I was born." she explained again. "Girls, it's our stop." Felix said. "Oh okay. Bye Sarah eonnie. Good luck. Fighting!" Hyoyoo said. "Thanks.. bye byee" she replied.

We get off the bus and go to the park. It's really beautiful, peaceful, quiet, and not crowded. We all walked side by side. "A friend of yours?" Hayeon asked Hyoyoo, obviously about what happened in the bus. "Yeah.. the one that I told you. The Australian one." Hyoyoo said. "How did you know her?" Jisung asked. "Through the comments section of a fanfic. The other 3 as well. We chatted there and decided to make a group at instagram." she explains.

"You read fanfics?" Minho asked. "A lot I'm gonna tell you. Every time she would be squealing because she said that the fanfic is either too sweet or cringey but she likes that kind of stuff." Hayeon exposed. "Is there a fanfic that you've read about me?" Lucas asked. "I've read fanfics about all 4 of you guys. There are more of course." Hyoyoo said. "Which are?" Minho asked. "NCT fanfics, Seventeen fanfics, BTS fanfics, Got7 fanfics, SK fanfics, and EXO fanfics." Hyoyoo said. "Ok wow." Minho said. "Genre?" Jisung asked. "Mostly romance, but there are also fluff, romance with angst, romance with sci-fi, romance with action, just basically anything that involves romance is fine for her." Eunhwa exposed as well.

"Why are we even talking about what I read?" Hyoyoo suddenly asked. "Just curious sweetheart." Minho said, opening his mask just to kiss her forehead and put it back on again. She blushes and covers her face. "PDA down low lovebirds. You know, you guys are the most touchy ones out of all of us." Eunhwa said. "I recall you dancing the Waltz with Jisung oppa in the practice room and then making out, completely forgetting everything." Hyoyoo roasted. Both of their faces go red and they look away. "That's my girl." Minho grinned.

"Minho, cut the cheesy talk." Lucas said. "And I recall you sleeping shirtlessly while cuddling with Yerin." Minho retorts. Me and Lucas' faces go red and just like Jisung and Eunhwa we look away. "That's my boyfriend." Hyoyoo said. "Stop it with the couple talk, would you two?" Hayeon said. "And you two had the audacity to.." Minho started. "Kiss each other on the lips in front of the whole SM family." Hyoyoo continued and they both smirked. "And the winner of the couple savagery is Minho and Hyoyoo." Eunhwa chuckled as Felix and Hayeon look away in embarrassment. "You guys should join a competition in this kind of thing. I'm positive that you two will win." I said. "Yeah.. make it happen Yerin.." Hyoyoo said. "No thanks. Too much work." I said.

"Actually girls we prepared something for our quadruple date." Felix said. Then, the four of us feel hands on our eyes, covering them. They lead us somewhere since our eyes are covered. Once we arrive to the area, they uncover our eyes and we stand there shocked at what we see. They prepared a special picnic for us. "Never knew fanfics can come true." Hyoyoo said. "What do you mean?" Minho asked. "It's really cliché guys. I've read a lot of fanfics with these kind of dates. Never expected that I'll be experiencing one." she explained.

"Well now you are" Lucas said. Then, we all sit down and eat. "Are you going to practice again tomorrow?" Jisung asked. "Yeah.. this time we'll be practicing dance with the help of Red Velvet." I said. "What song?" Felix asked. "Probs 'Bad Boy' or 'Power Up'." Eunhwa said. They nodded and we continue eating. About an hour later we're all done and we ride the bus home again. Coincidentally, we bump into Sarah again. "Oh? What a coincidence eonnie!" Hyoyoo exclaimed. "How did the audition go?" she continues. "Great actually. But I won't know the results 'till tomorrow." Sarah replied. "Well then best of luck eonnie." Hyoyoo said. We chat and 5 minutes later, it was our stop. "It's our stop now. Bye byee." Hyoyoo said again. "Thanks.. I hope you debut soon. Bye byee." Sarah waved.

Hyoyoo's POV

Once we get off the bus, Minho whispered to me, "I wanna ask you a question privately later. At your room alright?" I nodded, his voice sending chills down my spine. Once we arrive at our dorm, we all go into our own rooms, our boyfriends trailing each of us. "What do you wanna ask?" I gulped as Minho comes closer to me. "What are you?"