Chapter 24 Schedule Discussing and Debut Stage

The next day
Eunhwa's POV

I wake up due to my alarm ringing and I get up and start to do my morning routine. After 5 minutes of doing the whole thing, I head downstairs to be met by a sight of Yerin and Lucas making out. I fake coughed loudly and they pulled away shocked. "Umm... Morning" Yerin said. I raised an eyebrow and said "Are you done being clingy to him while Jisung isn't here?" I asked. "Oh actually I am" a voice said. I turn my head to see Jisung.

"And the knight in shining armor saves the damsel in distress" Hyoyoo said from the kitchen and Hayeon laughs. "You know I don't even know what that means" Yerin said. "You need to read more stories" I said. "Jisung oppa, what are you doing here?" Hayeon ask. "I figured that she might miss me so that's why I'm here now" he said pointing to me. "You've gotten a little cocky there haven't you?" I said. He just grins at me and pecks my lips.

Lucas says "You've gotten used to the whole soulmate and clingy thing huh?" "Definitely hyung" he said. "Come on breakfast is ready" Hayeon calls out and we head to the dining room for breakfast. After breakfast, we clean up and head to SM with the rest of NCT in the bus. Through the trip to SM, we keep on chatting and some of them keep on fussing about me and Yerin's skinship stuff with Jisung and Lucas but Hyoyoo ships us and is into these kind of things so yeah. When we arrive, Ms. Jeon was already at the entrance waiting for us. "Oh there you girls are... come with me" Ms. Jeon said as she leads us to one of the meeting rooms. "So, I'm sure that you girls already know what we're here for" she starts off and we nod. "Right, then let's get to the main points then. You girls are going to be having your debut stage tonight" she said and we widen our eyes. "TONIGHT?!" we shrieked.

"Yes. You will be performing all the songs in the 'The Story Of BlackR: Imperfection' album as all of them have their own choreographies. I think you might know that it will be on Mnet so do your best on these kind of showcases. Do you understand that?" she explains and we nod despite still being stunned by the sudden announcement that we will be having our debut stage tonight. Sure we got the experience on having the competition the same day as the announcement but this is different. This is our debut as a new girlgroup from SM and we will be performing all 5 songs, not to mention that all of them have hard choreographies. "Then, tomorrow you will have a magazine photoshoot as a group and also, prepare yourselves because an interview will also be prepared in the Mnet show" she said and we nod trying to process everything she just said to us.

"The magazine photoshoot will be tomorrow so don't think too much on that first and focus on the debut stage and interview and just answer naturally. Don't really force yourselves to answer perfectly for every question. Just answer as it is and find the suitable words for it and everything is done" she said. We nod and look at Hyoyoo and she gives us an 'I'm so done with you guys' face while sighing and nods.

"Why did you all look at her?" Ms. Jeon asked. "The leader is Yerin but she's the one who can and will explain the whole theory thing of our group because she came up with it all along and she understands it the most since she came up with it and we don't even know how she got it or the inspiration but yeah" I said all in one go. "Okay..." Ms. Jeon said. "You do realize that I've explained the whole theory over and over like 5 times already right?" Hyoyoo said.

"Yeah but it is so damn long and complicated that none of us can remember any of it" Hayeon said. "Yeah... although I remember bits an pieces of it but really, I don't remember the thing at all" Yerin said and Hyoyoo said "Fine" "Who made the songs and concepts anyways?" Ms. Jeon asked. "She did" all of us except Hyoyoo said while pointing to Hyoyoo. "Then I guess it's normal for you to explain all alone" Ms. Jeon said and we snickered at her expression which looks like she's so done. "And then after the magazine photoshoot you are going to have a radio show so prepare your voices. It's going to be in NCT Night Night so you are familiar with them" Ms. Jeon continues. "Oh... okay okay" Yerin said.