Chapter 30 Mentoring Our Underclassmen

Hyoyoo's POV

I wake up the next day to my loud, deafening and annoying alarm and I shut it off before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine. As I was brushing my teeth after I finish showering, I thought of what happened with Hayeon and Felix last night and I possibly had thoughts of my own. I decided to barge in her room later on to check on her. Okay, barge in probably wouldn't be the best word to describe it but yeah.

So after I finish the whole ordeal, I went to her room and I nearly shrieked because of the sight which I think is extremely cute. Felix was sleeping all snuggled up to Hayeon with his face in the crook of her neck and Hayeon was cuddling Felix I swear to God this is so cute. I take out my phone and took a picture of this so that I can forever blackmail her. Then, Hayeon starts to stir in her sleep. And when she wakes up, her eyes were white. I gasped knowing that Felix actually marked her last night.

She shifted her gaze everywhere around the room then to me. She nearly screamed out of shocked but she managed to compose herself before that could happened. Then, a wild Felix snuggled closer to her and mumbled "Go back to sleep" She blushed and I chuckled. Upon hearing that, Felix shot up and he widened his eyes. "Oh ma gawd" he said as we laugh. "Had fun last night?" I asked smugly as Hayeon blushes. "Not exactly what you thought it was like. I couldn't stand up properly but because I was drained and not whatever you're thinking about because I know what you would be thinking about if I say that" she said. "I mean you ain't wrong" I said. "C'mon I mean, didn't you have it too?" Felix asked and Hayeon's eyes widened. "YOU WERE MARKED AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?! I'M OFFENDED" she screamed. "I didn't have to for your information" I said.

"You do know that it was done before your debut right?" Minho asked suddenly appearing beside me and clinging onto me for dear life. "WHAT?!" Hayeon screamed. "What's with all the screaming?" Eunhwa barges in the room. We blink once, twice. "Wait why are you here?" Eunhwa asked looking at Felix and Minho.

"Felix was here since last night to mark her and Minho just teleported here." I said. Eunhwa's eyes go wide and she tried to speak but her mouth close again which made her look like a goldfish of some sort. "GUYS GET DOWN HERE AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST" Yerin shouts from the kitchen so we all go down. "I swear to God sometimes the both of you are overprotective about your soulmates" Yerin said rubbing her temple. "They're both marked" Eunhwa suddenly blurted out in an inhuman speed. Even though I did catch what she had said.

Yerin seemed to catch that too and her face twisted in confusion. "What's mark?" she asked. I face palmed myself and sigh. "This is exactly why, 1. You should read vampire and werewolf fanfics. And 2. You have to listen to me when I tell you about them." I said. "It's basically you know the neck biting thing" Eunhwa said and Yerin's eyes go wide. "I'm sorry did I hear that right?" Yerin asked. "You know what let's just eat breakfast before we're late for school" I said and they agreed, deciding to drop the topic and eat our breakfast before we run late like the last time we did.

After the whole thing, we finish up, bid our goodbyes to the boys and head to school immediately. Luckily, we weren't late but we were almost late though. Actually, school went by as it normally did. It actually felt like going to school like any other day. Besides, why wouldn't it? "Do you think that our debut stage was a hit or nah?" I asked.

"I think it was great for beginners like us. I mean, we are rookie idols." Eunhwa said. "Plus the amount of time you spent to compose just one song" Yerin said. "And the part where you legit helped us with choreographing like how does your brain even process what you think and how in the world did you manage to get all that inspiration?" Hayeon said. I shrugged at her question and she replied with an "Exactly."

"But like literally though, I just feel that something is a bit off about it" I said. "That's probably your low self-esteem. Save your ideas for the next comeback which is probably going to be in like 3 months or so." Hayeon said and I nod. We get back to class as soon as we finish eating and the school day just went by as usual. After the school time, we were called to the Principal's office so we went there. "Now, let's just get to the point yeah?" Principal Kim asked and we nod.