Chapter 39 End

A few years later
BlackR's POV

It has been a few years now and we can't believe that we've made it this far. Honestly, it was a tough road, yes but still though. We made it all in one piece and it couldn't have been better. We've had our ups and downs throughout these 4 years.

There were times when Eunhwa and Yerin would stress out because of our finals for middle school. Eunhwa was stressing out because she just can't understand a few points for the test and Yerin would stress out because of studying too much for perfection and to keep her reputation as top student. But literally though, she worked too hard to the point that one day Hayeon discovered Yerin raging out her frustrations on her table and taking it out on the books.

Turns out, she couldn't understand a certain topic for Science which she had always been good at so she was disappointed in herself. It took Hyoyoo a couple of hours to get Yerin back into shape again, when she herself wasn't.

No, she wasn't stressed out because of our finals, or even our career. She wasn't that much into them anyways and she didn't even care that much about our finals knowing that she would do well nonetheless. It's just that... she got depression. And not only depression, but also anxiety and her split personality disorder also got worse.

She got into a fight with her parents about her attitude and whatnot because her parents are always into her about attitude and everything like that. She wasn't having any of that at that moment and she lashed out at her mom much to her mother's disappointment and let's just say that she didn't contact her parents for 3 years straight. She did exceptionally well with our comebacks and she still managed to even compose a full album on her own in that state of hers. At first we didn't know about this, about her melancholic state.

We asked Minho about it but he says that he doesn't know either because apparently she blocked her thoughts from everyone else. She still laughed with us and she still smiled and everything but it was all just a facade in order for us to not find out about her state of mind. Her split personality became one like in the movie Glass. She can become this person in a second and change to another in a split second. She can even turn into a beast and she could actually kill if she wanted to but she held back. No one of us knew about this and Minho only found out when she attempted suicide which she nearly jumped out of the window from her room. She had her door locked so we all thought that she was just resting and all but Minho being the overprotective soulmate he is, teleported inside her room and found her in that state. He was shocked but he was quick on his actions.

Minho quickly pulled her away before she could jump and they got into an argument which ended up in Hyoyoo's mask breaking into millions of pieces and telling the whole story to Minho. She cried all day all night because of that and Minho literally vowed to never leave her side ever again. Hayeon also had problems.

She and Felix often argued with one another. Sometimes it's over something stupid or whatever the reason is it can lead them to not talking for a few days. They usually make up after a few days but one time they got into a big fight which ended up in them not talking for a whole 4 months. It was bizarre and odd for that to happen but Hayeon was suddenly feeling abnormal and so was Felix. They had some sort of headaches and there was once when Minho told us that Felix got a high fever despite being completely fine the day before.

We were all confused on what was happening, that it, except for Hyoyoo. It felt like Hyoyoo knew more than Minho. She said that due to not seeing each other for too long as mates might cause these kind of stuff. Or being too far can be the reason, she told us. So, we told Hayeon to go to Stray Kids' dorm and see Felix because his fever was at about 40°C which was pretty bad inspite of us not being doctors. She agreed to visit him because we all know that deep down, she still loves him as much as Felix loves her.