Chapter 25 Magazine Photoshoot, New Pets And NCT Night Night

The next day
Yerin's POV

I wake up the next day due to my soulmate here stirring around in his sleep just to find him snuggling to me closer in the end. I smiled at how cute he is and I touch his face unknowingly. Literally, I have been smiling the entire time I was stroking his face and I didn't know at all that I was. "Hmm?" Lucas mumbled as he's starting to wake up. I grinned at his cuteness and said "Rise and shine oppa" "How cute" he smiled at me and pecks my nose. "What are you going to do for today?" Lucas asked. "A magazine photoshoot and a radio show with NCT Night Night" I said. "Oh then I'll see you later" Lucas grins at me. "Huh?" I blurt out confused. "You know, some of our members will be at NCT Night Night as well and luckily it's one for every unit so Jisung for NCT DREAM, Taeyong for NCT 127 and me for NCT U." he smiles cutely. "Really?!" I ask. "Of course" he answered.

"I'm just gonna keep quiet so Eunhwa will get a surprise" I said and he nods agreeing with my plan. I peck him one more time in the lips and then I head to the bathroom to do my morning routine. After I finish doing that, I head downstairs for breakfast knowing that Lucas is already there. I was immediately met by the sight of Minho and Hyoyoo clinging to each other.

"It's too early for me to see this" I said. "As if I didn't know what you did before this when you woke up" Hyoyoo said. "Please, you would've done worse" I retort. "So what? I like being touchy anyways. I mean, the last time I checked you said you hate skinship am I right?" Hyoyoo retorts back and that was the final blow. I got nothing else to say against her. "I thought so" Hyoyoo smirked triumphantly. "And she's back at it again" Hayeon said. Eunhwa is at the kitchen cooking up something with Jisung so she might hear this.

But she would be too concentrated to answer, unlike this crazy mind-reader. "That's my girl" Minho said proudly, kissing her passionately afterwards. Literally, I'm not lying, the position is so cringey to look at. Minho is sitting normally on the couch but Hyoyoo is sitting between his 2 legs so her back is leaning against his chest. I'm pretty sure that she is going to straddle him in a while. "You call it cringey, I call it normally nice" Hyoyoo suddenly said. "Stop reading my mind you psycho." I said. She sticks her tongue out teasingly and Minho says "Put your tongue back in or I'm going to bite it" Hyoyoo's face shows fear and she puts her tongue back in. "The first time I'm seeing you like this" Hayeon said. "You don't get it because you don't read fanfics like I do. If you did, you would know that it's extremely... kinky" Hyoyoo said looking up at Minho with shaky eyes as Minho just smirks.

"Huh?...oh....OH MY GOD" Hayeon said as realization hits her. I'm the innocent one so I don't get what they mean. "Why are you even thinking about that?!" Hayeon shrieks. "'Cause I can't help it I read too much... stuff. I mean Eunhwa does that too" Hyoyoo said. "Why are you bringing me into this?" Eunhwa said from the kitchen. Then, Lucas comes up from behind me and backhugs me. I blush at the contact and they all look at me with weird smug faces. "Morning baby" Felix suddenly came out of nowhere and kisses Hayeon. "Morning" Hayeon said. "Breakfast is ready!" Jisung shouts so we all head to the dining room to eat. We start to dig in and also complain about Hyoyoo and Minho's PDA. "Why are you attacking us you can just do the same to your soulmates right beside you?" Minho said with Hyoyoo on his lap nodding. "Not a fan of skinship, thank you very much" Jisung said.

"Then what came over you when we all had dates and you just..." Hyoyoo trails off smirking. "Uhh..." Jisung said not knowing what to answer. "I thought so" Hyoyoo said again and eats the remaining food on her plate. "Moral lesson of this story: never mess with Hyoyoo or Minho, ever" Felix said snickering at Jisung's speechless state. "You better not" Minho said. We finish up our food and clean up before Hyoyoo and Hayeon say goodbye to their soulmates and we head to SM with the rest of NCT. We arrive at SM and at that very moment, Ms. Jeon comes up to us and says "Great, you're here. We better hurry, the photoshoot is going to be earlier. It's supposed to be at like 11 or 12 but it's forwarded to 10 a.m. and it's already 9 a.m. so let's go" all in one go and drags us to the dressing room. "Umm.. actually I think we might have a solution for that but can you keep a secret?" I ask.