Chapter 19 A Sudden Challenge

The next day
Yerin's POV

I wake up to my alarm and I just immediately start doing my morning routine. I wanted to check up on Eunhwa since Hyoyoo told me that she got drenched in the rain last night. I go in her room and find her sleeping peacefully with a 'giant teddy bear' cuddling with her. Her hands on his cheeks while his hands are wrapped around her waist. Their feet all entangled up under the sheets. I find it cute of them until I realized what Jisung was wearing, nothing but pants. I widen my eyes at their bold move but then realization hit me like a truck to what happened at my first night with Lucas. I smiled like an idiot then take a picture of the both of them. I telepathically told the others that this happened so they immediately came in the room. Hyoyoo was looking at them smugly and Hayeon was rubbing her hands. Hyoyoo tapped on Jisung's shoulder while Hayeon taps on Eunhwa's. I was recording the whole time so I just held my phone.

They both start to open their eyes, and Hyoyoo and Hayeon returns beside me. They look at each other lovingly with heart eyes to the point that they were making out again. We had to stifle our laughter at their oblivious selves. Eunhwa stretches up and her eyes lands on us. "Morning" we say and she shrieks which scared Jisung. "What?" Jisung asked and Eunhwa points to our direction.

"Why are you acting like we're ghosts?" Hayeon asks. "Jisung oppa go put on a shirt please and I know what you did last night so don't even try to hide it from me" Hyoyoo said. They both blush but then Jisung said "My shirt is soaked." "It's dry already see" Hyoyoo said grabbing Jisung's shirt from the bathroom. "Oh" was the only thing he could say. He stand up and we close our eyes. "What?" Jisung asks. "The fact that you're shirtless, I don't think Eunhwa wants anyone to look at you like that other than herself" I say.

He blushes, quickly grab his shirt from Hyoyoo and bolt into the bathroom. I raise an eyebrow "So, mind telling us what happened last night?" I ask. She just blush and smile awkwardly at us. "No need for that. I got it on-cam" Hyoyoo said and takes out her phone. She shows us the video of the whole time that they were outside in the rain. "Cliché guys cliché" Hayeon said. We keep on watching when Jisung came out of the bathroom. It was already the part when they were intensely making out in the rain. Jisung blushed so hard that his face was at the same color as Taeyong's hair in Boss. The video ends and we look at them. "So, still curious?" I ask and Jisung said "I got my answers, it proves that dramas can be real, just with the right setting and person" "Cringey much oppa?" Hayeon asks. "Anyways you might want to get ready for school" I said and she nods heading to her bathroom.

"You literally drenched her in the rain just to do that?" I ask Jisung and he nods. "But I also wanted to know if dramas can be true" he defended. We laugh at his embarrassed self. We end up going downstairs and cooking breakfast while Jisung waits at Eunhwa's room for her to finish. We are done cooking the same time as when they go down here. We all start eating. As soon as we finish eating, we immediately put on our sneakers and head out for school. Eunhwa not forgetting to give Jisung a goodbye kiss. While we walk to school, we keep on teasing Eunhwa on what happened last night. "How did you even get that video?" Eunhwa asks. "I spied on you two" Hyoyoo said. We arrive at school and head to our locker. Just as we get there, the school's speaker voiced out Principal Kim's message "BlackR please come to my office now." Figuring that it was important, we bolt to the office.

Once we get there, we knock on the door and we hear a come in so we did. "Yes?" I ask. "You see I'm so sorry girls I keep on forgetting to tell you..." Principal Kim said. "What is it?" Hayeon asks. "There is a dance competition where the choreography must be made on your own" he said. "Okay..?" Eunhwa asks confusedly. "The thing is.... it's today" he said. "TODAY?!" we screamed. "Yes I'm sorry you can well not join the compe-" I cut him off. "Don't worry we're ready. Hyoyoo what's that song we made our own choreography on last time?" I ask. "Now You Can Cry by HOYA?" Hyoyoo asks and Eunhwa nods. "You think that will do?" Hyoyoo asks and I nod. "Okay then girls, you may skip English today to practice. I will come to get you at your dance practice room when it's time. By the way, you can choose the costumes and stuff at the school's dressing room or you can go home to grab them first." he said.