Chapter 34 Trial and News

The next day
BlackR's POV

Yerin woke up the next day to shifting behind her. She sleepily turned her head to the side and she saw Lucas getting out of bed. He was sitting at the edge of the bed, staring off to space. Yerin takes up the challenge to surprise Lucas as she wraps her arms around him. Lucas was indeed shocked but he wasn't complaining. He had to admit, he liked it. He turned around so he was facing her and hugged her good morning. "You seem to be touchy these days" Lucas said. "Am I clingy?" Yerin asked. "No, because I like it" Lucas said as he pecks her lips. Yerin giggles as she gets away from him and heads to the bathroom to do her morning routine. After she was done, she went downstairs to make breakfast seeing that no one else was awake. "What'chu making?" Lucas suddenly appears behind her asking while back hugging her. "Just chocolate chip pancakes" she replied without sparing him a glance.

Lucas ended up helping her to cook seeing that he is quite a decent cook. Soon enough, the others all went downstairs and they eat breakfast. "We have a trial at court to attend to today" Hayeon sighs. "If only those stupid people didn't drag us into this mess then we wouldn't be in this state" Eunhwa said. "Yeah, but when you turn rice into porridge you can't turn it back am I right?" Hayeon said. "What is that supposed to mean?" Yerin asked. "That's kind of an Indonesian quote I translated. It means when something is done, it can't be undone" Hayeon said. "Creative" Eunhwa said. "More than Hyoyoo?" Hayeon asked. "Oh that person has her imaginations high above the heavens without any limits at all" Yerin said shaking her head in disbelief. "I know right. She can literally turn any scenario into a romance story" Eunhwa said. "Exactly what she did back then when we were kids" Hayeon said.

"I am confusion? How are you girls even better than me in Korean?" Lucas said. "Technically, we've lived here longer than you have" Hayeon said. When we finish eating, we head to SM first before leaving to the hospital with the crew. "Do you think she'll be able to handle the situation in her condition?" Eunhwa asked. "She bloody fought a person while having a knife stabbed to her stomach and you're still doubting her on that?" Yerin said. "Good point" Eunhwa said. We arrive at her ward sooner or later and she was well getting ready. "Ready to go?" Yerin asked. "Ready as I'll ever be" Hyoyoo said. "How are we gonna get to court anyways?" Minho asked. "The van outside this hospital. We just came here to get you" Hayeon said. "H.Y.D.R.A. will be undergoing this trial. You gotta be strong and keep your calm to not punch them in the faces" Eunhwa said. "I got it, I'm being discharged today anyways" Hyoyoo said as Minho helped her up.

She was being supported when walking but she did pretty well for a person who just recovered. We got into the van as Ms. Jeon explains everything we would need to do on court since we most likely wouldn't know how to act there and we would be confused. Lucas was still here and well keeping Yerin intact, just incase she loses her mind there. Now that would've been bad. In about 1 hour, we arrived at the place and reporters could be seen outside. "Okay girls, ignore the reporters and just walk inside okay?" Ms. Jeon said as we nod and go outside. Millions of questions were fired at us but we just kept on walking towards the door. It was a bit hard for Hyoyoo but she managed. She would always. We got inside with much effort and sat down on where we would have to in order to testify. To say that we were nervous would be an understatement. At this moment, Yerin's hands were shaking so much that Lucas had to stop them.

"You'll be fine, you'll do fine." Lucas reassured her and Yerin couldn't lie that it calmed her down a bit. In a while, people started to come in as well as H.Y.D.R.A. and the judges. We were scared but at the same time knew that we would win this case. They went with self-introductions first. "My name is Warren, I'm BlackR's lawyer" a man said. "My name is Hwang Jinseo, I'm H.Y.D.R.A.'s lawyer." another man said.

"Now let the trial begin" the judge announced as the room falls silent. We started talking about the main problem. "Now, what evidence from the victim would be able to make the opposing charged guilty?" the judge asked. "My scars should be proof enough" Hyoyoo said standing up while wincing in pain. "Careful there" Minho said. She lifted a part of her shirt up just enough for people to see the scar. It was deep and it looked quite painful. "This is concrete evidence. Now what would the defendants say?" the judge said.