Chapter 33 Interviews

BlackR's POV

The day has been torturing for Minho, but today was only the day after they got attacked. Minho was definitely tortured, not being able to hold her in his arms like how he used to every single damn time. You all know how touchy he is with her. "Oh my Lord are you guys okay?" a voice said. BlackR as well as their soulmates turn their heads back and saw their parents. "We're good. We're not sure if she is though" Eunhwa said pointing at Hyoyoo. She can be described by laying lifelessly on the bed with a pale face but not the pale of death or something.

"Oh my God" Hyoyoo's mom cried out going to her. She sniffled with Hyoyoo's dad comforting her, even though he also felt sad and dejected. "What about you three?" Yerin's mom asked. "Eunhwa wasn't involved in it and well we only had minor injuries. A few bruises and scratches here and there but we're fine. She was crazy though." Yerin said.

"Fighting a person with a knife stabbed to her abdomen. A whole new level of craziness and braveness. I've always knew that she was crazy but not to this extent" Hayeon said. Minho beside her bed had a straight face the whole time. He was facing her the whole time, staring at her for what it seems like an eternity.

"How did you even get into this problem anyways?" Hayeon's dad asked. "Well, we were at Music Bank and we finished performing so we went into the dressing room to change our clothes. Eunhwa went somewhere to get something and when we open the door, soething hit our heads and we blacked out and when we woke up we were at the site and yeah. People soon came in and well we fought. Don't assume that we didn't get cuffed which we did but Hyoyoo broke them using the knife she brought from the dorms. Crazy, I know. Exactly what I thought at that very moment." Hayeon said.

"I am going to have to stop you from being an idol if this ever happens again" Eunhwa's mom said. "Don't. As dangerous as it is, we're willing to take the risk. Because this is our dream. We worked hard for this" Eunhwa said. "Wise words by Park Eunhwa 2k19" Hayeon laughed. "Damn, Hyoyoo is gonna be proud of me for saying that out loud" Eunhwa said. "If Hyoyoo was awake, she would tease the life out of me for it. It sure is different here without her" Eunhwa said again. "I know right" Yerin said.

The whole time our parents were there, Minho didn't speak, not even at the funniest jokes he laughed. He had no appetite to eat but still ate a little anyways. It was like life was draining out of him if Hyoyoo didn't wake up. These two have been attached to the hip since they found out that they were soulmates in that one magazine photoshoot before our debut. Really, if you look really closely at him, you could see his soul floating sorrowfully on top if his head.

She is the source of his life and he is the source of her life. Their happiness depend on each other so when this happens, don't even think of how they are. He didn't talk to any of us. He didn't open his mouth but to drink, eat and talk with the doctor about her condition.

When NCT came to visit, he didn't talk, didn't greet them, he just stays in his place and keep on staring at Hyoyoo. It was funny that NCT had to take turns in coming in a few times because 21 people aren't allowed to come in all at once. When Stray Kids came to visit, he didn't move either, not even to THE Han Jisung. Chan was worried as heck. Even her international Changlix Support friends came.

Both SM and JYP have released statements about this and said that both Hyoyoo and Minho would be absent for a while until she recovers. BLACKPINK, BTS, EXO, TWICE, TVXQ, GG, SJ, SHINee, and Red Velvet even came and he still didn't talk.

He was dead silent. We all knew that he cries himself to sleep every night, blaming this all on him although it's not his fault. We were shocked that that much people came though. Like, we didn't expect BTS or BLACKPINK or TWICE to be here but that's her social circle alright.