Chapter 10 Dance Training with Sunbaenims

The next day

Eunhwa's POV

I wake up due to the sound of my alarm ringing at 5.30 a.m. I get up and start to do my morning routine. By the time I wear my uniform and go down, the smell of waffles fills my nose and I see Yerin making them. "Morning Eunhwa." they all said. "Morning" I said lazily since I'm still quite sleepy. "Breakfast is ready guys!" Yerin said while putting the plates of waffles down one by one. "Let's eat!!" we all said. Once we're done eating, we wear our sneakers and walk to the bus stop. On the way we apparently bump into NCT's bus. They notice us so they stopped the bus and walk to us. "Where are you guys going?" Doyoung asked. "To the bus stop to go to school." Hayeon answered as Lucas wraps his arms around Yerin.

"Come with us then. We'll take you to school." Haechan said. "Okay." I said. "YESSSSSSS" Lucas and Jisung cheered while pulling Yerin and my hand into the bus. They all shake their heads and get in the bus as well. "Where is your school again?" Taeil asked. "Kalopsia Academy" Hyoyoo answered. "好我们现在去吧 ! (Okay we'll go now!)" Chenle said cutely as the bus moves. About 10 minutes later, we arrive at our school and the girls go wild. Most of them were screaming and chanting their names. "Thanks for the ride." Yerin said. "No prob. Besides,you guys are our hoobaes and two of you are me and Jisung's girlfriends." Lucas said as he smiled and hugged Yerin tight. The girls go even wilder and some of the boys even screamed.

"Bye bye oppa" I said and Jisung kissed my cheek and of course I blushed. "Hey hey mind your PDA people we're at a school right now." Mark said. "And yet you don't mind Jaemin having PDA with Jeno?" Hyoyoo retorted. Mark was literally speechless and we all laughed. "Okay get in there kids or you'll be late" Ten said. "Alright Mr. Leechaiyapornkul we're going. Bye bye.." Hayeon said. Then with that we all go in the school.

The principal happen to be in front of our class so we greet him. "Hi girls. I'm just here to wish you guys a congratulations even though I've done that via video call but still. Also, there will be a lot of special guests, about 32 people but I can't tell you who okay?" he said all in one go. "Of course sir" we said. "Good, I'll be on my way now." he said and we bowed before entering the class. Once we go in, it is surprisingly dark. Hyoyoo turns on the lights and suddenly one of our classmates, Jihwan appeared with a cake. And then suddenly everyone appeared out of nowhere and sing some congratulation song to us. "Congratulations on your win!" another classmate, Seulrin said.

"Thank you so much guys!!!" I said while gaping in surprise. "You guys deserve it after all the wins you guys have gotten." Haejung said. "I agree with him." a voice said. We turn around and see Ms. Choi, our Korean literature teacher. "Thank you Ms. Choi" we bowed. "No need to thank me. I'm just stating facts, aren't I? Now, let's start our lesson." she said. Everyone return to their seats while we do the same but with idiotic grins on our faces. 1 hour later, our Korean literature lesson is done and we have music lessons.

We go to the music room, surprised to not see our teacher there. "Where is our teacher?" Hanmin asked. Suddenly, the principal comes in the room and we immediately bow to him while saying "Good morning Principal Kim" altogether. "Good morning students. Now, I actually said this to BlackR before but we have special guests to teach you guys music today. They are obviously experts and I think everyone will like them. Any idea on who they are?" he said. I get the notif that Hyoyoo is going to read his mind but we all say no just to keep it a surprise and she said an 'ok' back to us telepathically.

"No? Okay. Everyone please welcome RED VELVET! NCT! And finally.. STRAY KIDS!!!!!" Principal Kim said as they all enter one by one. We all cheered for them and the music room became so noisy. "Okay, you guys can introduce yourselves now." he said. "Hoobaes first" Irene said. "Okay" Wendy replied. "1 2 3 STEP OUT! Annyeonghaseyo Stray Kids imniba!" Stray Kids said and everyone clapped. "1 2 3 TO THE WORLD 여긴 NCT! Annyeonghaseyo NCT imniba!"NCT said and everyone clapped again. "1 2 3 HAPPINESS! Annyeonghaseyo Red Velvet imnida!" Red Velvet said and everyone clapped again. "Alright. Now that that's settled, you guys will study how to sing and rap and perhaps a few instruments. I will leave you to your business." Principal Kim said and we bow to him again for the last time and he leaves the room.