Chapter 3: The Start of Something New

A.N.

This chapter will set things off on the crazy side. Things will get crazier than this later on. Just a warning.. So, tell me what you think about it...

But anyway... Enjoy..💞💞

(Warning: Forced Lemon and Dirty Language)

Hinata's P.O.V

I stretched the black suit out
slowly as I moved my body in it, trying to adjust myself inside of the tight fabric.

"It's a little too tight, Naruto," I commented as I looked up at him slowly with my lavender eyes.

I saw, that he was leaning on his dresser looking at me from head to toe in front of me.

He also got me black cat ears that I now wore, on the top of my head, to go with the black suit making me feel naughty.

Also, he made me let loose my long midnight blue hair from my bun.

My long hair swayed loosely as I tried to move in the tight suit that hugged my body like a second skin.

The top of the suit where my breasts were located, were pushed tightly together, exposing the top parts of them.

Revealing how big and round they were...

The only thing that was covered was my nipples that even showed through the suit, making me feel nervous and embarrassed.

I blushed as I felt them jiggle a bit in the suit when I moved.

The side of the suit only had straps to it, exposing my waist and the side of my hips.

Then, the suit stopped at my ankles where black, long boots met and traveled all the way up to my thighs.

I looked up at him as he stepped up to me, his eyes set on my jiggling breasts which no longer was held in my bra.

I whimpered when he suddenly grabbed both of my breasts roughly.

"Sexy Bitch." He snorted out which made me quickly look up at him with a glare.

"I-I'm not a b-bitch." I stuttered out with a slight glare.

He chuckled and started to massage them smoothly.

He rolled them roughly and quite expertly in his hands making me bite my lip, desperately holding back from moaning from this new sensation.

He then suddenly pulled my suit down roughly, making my breasts pop out, my eyes widening at that.

"Ahh. Please, don't look." I yelled out pleadingly but he did anyway, lust radiating off of his body into my very soul.

His blue eyes scanned my large, voluptuous breasts intently making me feel embarrassed.

My pink, plump nipples were out in the open for his lust-filled eyes to see.

He then grabbed both of my breasts roughly and moved them in his hands up and down making me squeal in pleasure.

"Please stop it. Stop it!" I moaned out making him grin hungrily.

"Moan Slut." He demanded darkly and pinched both of my nipples in both of his hands.

I squealed loudly, my voice echoing off of the walls of his bedroom making him groan.

"Ahh, Fuck yeah." He purred and licked his lips at my performance, embarrassing me further.