Chapter 35: Problems Escalate

(Warning: Mature Content and Violence)

Hinata's P.O.V

I sighed as I laid quietly on my bed upstairs, my lavender eyes staring up at the white ceiling of my bedroom.

Just a few moments ago, I finally spilled the truth about Naruto to my friends.

Of why he changed the way he did.. for me.

I smiled when I thought back to their reactions..

Flashback

"He wasn't, always dark and bloodthirsty. He was once, normal... I assured making them all stare wide eyed at me.

Ino gasped at that, covering her mouth with her hand "R-Really? Tell us, please" She whined making me smile.

I shushed her and waved my hands, coaming them down.

"It's a long story. His past wasn't, the best one. But he told me, he used to be very nice to everyone. That he, waa very innocent and fun to hang with. He also was very good at school. But sadly, he didn't have a father figure in his life and his Mother distanced herself from him, leaving Natuto all alone. And even that, his Mother didn't have a job, nor the knowledge to get, a job.. So she.. sold herself.. to men." I muttered out sadly making them all gasp.

Tsunade pouted and looked away at that.. "That explains it. An adult is the aftermath of when they were a child. Whatever environment they grew up in as a child, well.. That's likely the way they'll be as an adult. That's so sad." Tsunade whimpered out on ehich I noddrd in agrrment, Kurenai nodding as well..

"So that's what he was keeping from us. Huh, that explains the sex club. And the domination of innocent little girls. He's so sick." She scoffed out making me pout, my.head shaking at her remarks..

She still thinks bad of him..

"No that's not even the worse part. He also told me, when he was 14. One of the men that were engaged with those explicit stuff with his mother... Did it, to him. That man, corrupted him and took his innocence away from him, turning him into a monster. I-I don't know how he received the power he has now but.. It changed him.. Now, he has a darker side that can come on anytime. Which, I'm trying my best to tame." I finished making their eyes widen and their mouths drop open wide.

Ino gasped and then covered her mouth once more but with both hands this time.

"A-A-Are you kidding me? You're telling me he was raped? Naruto? Raped?" She yelped out in her hand in disbelief on which I frowned..

Ita unblievale too but..

Thats.what he told me.. And he wasn't in no joking manner either.

I looked down and played with the end of my long violet hair, sighing deeply "Yes, h-he was. He was so angry when he told me. It broke his heart. He doesn't like the person he is now, you guys. It was just forced on him. So you have to promise me.. Promise me. That you all will except him, just like I did. No matter, the bad things he did to us. Let's just put all of that behind us and start anew. Please, just for me." I whimpered out and stared at the women I care so deeply for intently.

Kurenai sighed but nodded, thw ither gilrs doing the same..

"You're... right. I never thought about it that way. I was so blinded by his actions, I didn't care about who he was as a person. I'm so sorry, Hinata. I know you must feel so disappointed in your friends. Your friends are supposed to listen and trust you. And.. We haven't been there. I'm so sorry, Hinata." She apologized and stood up, a warm smile on her face making me smile.