Chapter 4: Should I Leave?

⚠(A little Mature Content)⚠

Hinata's P.O.V

"Here's your clothes. Your shift would
be over so.. You can go home now."

Naruto said through a sigh as he handed me back my dress and heels.

I shakily grabbed it, still feeling sensitive from earlier.

The feeling, felt like it was everywhere at once, its slowly driving me insane.

I panted and slowly placed the dress on Naruto's bed and the heels on the floor beneath me.

I crossed my hands together on my lap as he just stared at me.

He smirked and crouched down and stared up into my face as I sat on the edge of his bed.

"Can I tell you something?" He asked slyly making me look at him slightly.

"Y-Yes?" I asked quietly, my eyes staring at his face but not directly into his eyes..

I just, couldn't, bring myself to..

He smiled and grabbed my chin and raised it up to connect with his eyes making me tremble.

"You, are the only girl I enjoy fucking with. You actually hung on with me. No other girl did that before." He said which completely blew my mind.

No way, am I his favorite...

I was on the verge of passing out the 4th round...

Those girls that he did mess with, did they break in front of him like I did or did they agree willingly and just took it?

I shook my head which made him raise an eyebrow at me.

"I can't be your favorite." I whispered out to him while simultaneously shaking my head.

He smirked and raised his hand and began to run his fingertips on my arm making me shudder in pleasure.

"Oh yes you are. You're sensitive and responsive. One touch, and it drives you wild." He said and raised my legs making me look away and shudder.

He then began to rub me through my panties slowly making me moan quietly.

My suit, ruined...

It was completely shredded from earlier when those men and Naruto ganged up on me.

But Naruto didn't seem to care about it being ruined. I never saw him react badly about it, after all, he was the one who tore it up.

So does that mean I have to keep wearing different, exposing suits every time I come?

That's so embarrassing...

My thoughts were interrupted when he moved my panties aside and fingered me.

I screamed in pleasure and tilted my head back from the burst of pleasure he provided with his fingers.

My pussy quivered ferociously around his 2 fingers inside of me.

I shook my head as he stared up at me with a dirty smirk "Please, I-I can't go on. I'll lose myself. Please, let me go home."