Chapter 16: External Lust

(Warning: Bondage and Mature content)

Ino's P.O.V

We checked out our stuff quickly and hurried back to the car, exiting the nice, dressing store.

Kurenai sighed once she entered back into the car, carrying a basket full of things.

I smiled at her and hopped in as well "Where are we going, to change?" I asked curiously as she reached over and closed the door.

She looked at me and blinked several times, confusion sprouting before her "Wow, I never thought of that. We'll just have to change in here. But I'll drive to a secure place so no one will see us." She said and I nodded.

I lifted up my basket of stuff and started to look through them.

I bought the french braid black haired wig to cover up my long blonde hair.

I then bought green contacts to cover up my light blue eyes.

I then bought a purple crop top with a purple short skirt..

I guess that's slutty...

I then bought black high heels with it also.

Kurenai has all the makeup and accessories.

So we should look completely different, so we won't be spotted by Naruto and his gang.

I sighed at that...

I really hope, this will work. I don't want to risk our plan to be tossed away and get us in trouble..

Even worst if we get Hinata in more trouble, like before..

Hinata's P.O.V

Oh no.. Why is he doing this to me?

What's going on?

I wiggled in my binds frantically. My eyes were covered with a white cloth and my panties were still forced inside of my mouth.

I noticed I was completely naked and I was huddling over onto Naruto's bed.

He brought his men in again and knocked me out.

I woke up, to this...

I blinked under the cloth that was under my eyes, at least trying to make out what's going on.

I then heard Naruto chuckle making me alert "Aww, aren't you, a pretty sight. I hope you like to be in the spotlight Hinata. Because you, are in plenty." He said, it sounded like he was in front of me.

The binds were under and over my breasts, wrapping around my back.

My arms were binded back behind me and my legs were binded so they can be forced opened, exposing my wet lower area.

I clenched my teeth together and shook my head "U-Untie me. I don't want to do this, anymore." I begged quietly through my panties making him chuckle.

"It's okay Hinata. You'll feel good. I promise." He said and then snapped his fingers and the cloth around my eyes were pulled off.

I also felt my panties yanked out of my mouth making me cough loudly.

I gasped and looked around quickly and saw several men in the room with me.

I then saw Naruto standing in front of me from where I laid on the bed.

He smirked sexily down at me and then grabbed my chin and turned it to look beside me.