Chapter 23: Deep Memories

(Warning: Sexual content, Drugs and Violence)

Ino's P.O.V

All of our eyes widen as we listened to Hinata's screams erupt loudly throughout the whole building.

Her screams didn't seem like she was in any pain more like she was in... pleasure.

I raised my hand and covered my mouth tightly..

Of course he's doing that to her..

He's sick after all...

I looked at Tsunade and I noticed she looked perplexed and anguished at the same time, her mind churning rapidly...

I whimpered quietly and took a glance at Kurenai who was just as confused and torn as Tsunade was.

I shook my head and stood up aburply, a determines look on my face.

I quickly grabbed my wig that was still on my head and threw it down onto the ground, bringing my blonde hair down from where it was pinned up.

It's time to step out of our comfort zone..

We gotta do something here...

And fast...

I raised my hands and lightly laid my hair down properly "We need to find Hinata. Now. No matter what. I just want to leave this place and go as far away as possible." I said with a determined glare, my eyes sparkling brightly.

Tsunade shuddered and weakly stood up too, gulping deeply within her throat. "R-Right. The shooting stopped, so they must've left. Th-They found Hinata, after all." She said and stood up straighly whike staring at me weirdly, her eyes scanning my blonde hair.

I shook my head at her and turned to Kurenai who was still lying down on her bed...

"Come on Kurenai. I'll help you up." I assisted and walked up to her and helped her sit up.

She groaned, the only thing covering her body was that white gown she got from the nurses, leaving anything under it, bare.

I then, looked at Tsunade and she nodded and grabbed Kurenai's other hand and helped her up gently.

Kurenai groaned louder at that making me gasp "Are you okay? Did we hurt you?" I asked quietly by her ear.

She looked at me and smiled, shaking her head softly in denial "No Ino. You're doing fine. Let's just find Hinata." She announced quietly, sweat slowly pouring down her face.

I stared at her worridly but Tsunade shook her head, eyeing her wound with narrowed eyes "She's losing too much blood. Lay her back down, I'll have to change her bandages before we go." She instructed and walked to the counter in the room and pulled on gloves.

I watched her and slowly placed Kurenai backed onto the bed, lying her down.

She laid flat on the bed and stared up at the white ceiling as I stepped back.

She then, sighed and frowned, eyeing the ceiling in thought "How did, Hinata even meet, Naruto in the first place?" She asked mostly to herself making both of us look at her, our eyebrows furrowing.

Tsunade sighed sadly and pulled on her last glove, stretching it to fully fit over her hand.

She then pulled out a drawer that was connected to the counter and received some white, fresh bandages, to cover Kurenai's wound after cleaning it...

I stepped back, allowing her walk to Kurenai who gladly let her rip the bloody bandages off of her waist.

Kureani smiled faintly up at her as she lightly cleaned her wound up with a soft white cloth "How do you feel hun?" Tsuande asked politely after some minutes or so, on which Kurenai smiled, brightly...