Chapter 15: Broken

(Warning: Forced Gay Sex)

If it's too disturbing for you then,

It's better off it you pass it..

Just warning ya..

But.. It's interesting content in this chapter, according to Naruto..

But anyway, Enjoy..

Kurenai's P.O.V

I drove up slowly and carefully into a fashion store's parking lot, a few cars parked here and there.

Ino sat in the front seat beside me, her eyes scanning the place following mines.

We were just a couple of streets away from Naruto's club..

But before, we changed quickly into new clothing back at Ino's house, for the road.

I had to borrow some more of her clothes again, so now, I wore blue jeans with a purple blouse, while Ino wore a blue blouse with a white skirt.

She sighed and stared up at gulp in deeply "You really want to do this?" She asked, wprry found in my voice.

I nodded and smiled, to reassure her "If it's a way to save Hinata. Then yes, we have to risk it, Ino" I said honestly, determination found in my red eyes.

From the things she's told me and done for me.. I trust her and I want her, to put her trust in us.

I've grown to love her..

So now, I will do anything to save Hinata.

I sighed and exited my car and closed the door with a thud, now waiting patiently for Ino.

She exited the car as well and walked around the car to me.

She cleared her throat and stared at the store in front of us and then back at me "So, what disguises are we actually looking for?" She asked and I shrugged, shakinf my head on whT I was about to say...

"Anything that looks slutty. We also have to change our personalities a bit.. To brush off the men." I said already knowing how the men are there.

Ino nodded slowly but frowned "Alright then. Let's hurry then." She said and walked up ahead into the store.

I sighed and walked in behind her, we not slowly making our way, to the store...

A Few Minutes Later

When we entered into the store, soft music hit us almost immediately and a female voice boomed across the store to us "Welcome, to Fashion Social. If you need any help locating any of our products in the store, please notify me. I'll help you right away." A red haired lady said as she made her way around her counter to us.

I smiled at her as I stared at her appearance.

She wore a black dress with black high heels. Her hair was pulled into a bun with two pieces of her hair framing her face on either side.

I then noticed she also had black glasses over her brown eyes.

She smiled at us and then walked back to the counter where a blonde haired lady was, taping on her computer.

She wore her hair all down which was long and pretty. She was a little womanly, so her breasts were big.. well, bigger than big.

She then wore a pretty blue blouse on to cover her torso.