Chapter 40: The Past and The Present

(Warning: Mature Content)

Oh and this chapter.. I know you guys will love!!

The baby name will be revealed!!

So.. Enjoy!!

Sasuke's P.O.V

I sighed deeply to myself as I typed away on my computer, trying to at least track down Naruto again.

It seems at this point, he's escaped our clutches for good.

I can't let it end here.

I can't..

I grumbled harshly in defeat but suddenly heard someone clear their throat behind me, making me turn towards the noise, my dark eyebrows rising.

"Yes. What is it?" I asked as I eyed the woman that held a phone up to her ear, her desk positioned behind mines.

She soon turned to me, her short pink hair framing her face beautifully.

She blushed when she caught sight of my stare and pointed at the phone to her ear.

"You're expected a call, Sasuke." She said slowly on which I nodded.

I sighed once more and turned back around and rolled my chair to my phone which was beside my computer.

I picked it up off of the hook and held it up to my ear, my eyes staring straight ahead.

🚔Me- Hello, Police Station. How may I help you?

👤Unknown- Let's cut the formatiles short, shall we? You're Sasuke right?

My eyes widen as I heard the very, familiar voice...

No, it can't be..

I growled and positioned the phone better on my left ear.

🚔Me- Who is this? This couldn't be-

👤Unknown- Menma.. Right. I've heard from a little birdy that you want Naruto, Naruto Uzumaki right? I think I know where he is.. And how, to take him down.

My eyes narrowed at how confident he sounded.

This is no mistakened.

It's Menma..

Naruto's, cousin...

They were always together, including me.

But, come to think of it.. he always seemed off.. He always used to steal Naruto's toys and get him in trouble.

It was far fetched but I just thought.. he was jealous of Naruto.

But now?

Why is he so caught up at getting Naruto arrested?

Hmmm..

Something isn't adding up..

I licked my lips in thought but sighed..

Well it doesn't matter..

It'll help me, in the long run..

🚔Me- Well, what do you have in mind?

Naruto's P.O.V

Time Skip

7 Months Later

7 months ago we had to face off the Shinagani clan from eliminating not only me, but my pregnant girlfriend and my loyal men who were, my best friends... Leo, Stefan and Ray.