Chapter 46: The Last Goodbye

A.N

Last Chapter!!

Its sooo bittersweet!!

But Please.. Enjoy this last chapter of A Crazy Accident!!

Hinata's P.O.V

I gasped and trembled as I stared at my crying baby in the hands of Rose, the white towel Tsuande had gotten pulled around the very small newborn.

Naruto stared wide-eyed at it, the mere warmthness of his body warming up mines.

"No, fucking way. It's a boy. A-A boy." He whispered out in disbelief and stared down at me, a smile on his face making me smile.

He then, leaned down and captured my lips in a soft kiss making me moan, his warm lips pressed on mines lovely..

The kiss wasn't long and I found myself pulling away, he keeping his most heart warming smile.

"Th-Thank you, Hinata. Thank you, so much.. I'm so.. proud of you, babe." He whispered over my lips as he stared into my teary eyes.

I hiccuped softly but smiled, my chest rising and falling heavily as I stared up at the man, I love...

"No, Thank you.. Naruto." I whispered out and blew out a long, exhausted sigh.

Naruto smiled but then looked up at Tsunade and Rose who were silently leaving out the room with the crying, weeping baby, leaving to clean him up.

I panted softly and laid back, finally closing my sore, achy legs.

Ino soon stepped up and smiled down at me, reaching over to grab the blanket to cover my bloody lower area and shivering legs.

"Hi, Hinata. How are you feeling now?" She asked and sat down beside me on the bed, Naruto doing the same.

He glanced up at her and smiled who smiled back.

I looked at their exchange in happiness but sighed, answering honestly.

"I-I feel.. exhausted. I really need to take a nap." I whispered out making them both laugh.

Naruto nodded and placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed it softly "Of course, Hinata. You deserve it, after all." He said politely making me smile warmingly, my shoulders falling at the new changes that Naruto was portraying.

He felt way more.. better, than before..

More, lighter..

He smiled and rubbed my thigh some more, digging his fingers in expertly, through the blanket and onto my thigh to relax me.

I hummed at that and laid back more into the bed, feeling calm now.

Ino smiled at us but then looked back down at my bloody area, concern sweeping over her features "Um.." She trailed off nervously making Naruto look up.

He rose an eyebrow but looked down at what she was signaling at while I still held my eyes closed, darkness slowly creeping in to take me under.

Naruto chuckled as he eyed Mt bloody area, he nodding at Ino's observation, understanding right away...

"Don't worry.. I, can fix that...

A Few Minutes Later

Naruto's P.O.V

I held Hinata's legs slightly open as she laid now sleeping on her hospital bed, she taking he opportunity at the first chance she gets.

Her lower area was completely covered with blood which concerned me and Ino..