Chapter 42: The Unexpected Turn

A.N.

Okay, okay..

You guys.. I have some really bad news..

Y'all gonna hate me but..

There's some rape in this chapter..

A WHOLE LOT!

Naruto goes berserk and.. That's all I'm saying..

(I'm not even gonna say enjoy..)

Something wrong wit me.. Lol..

Just.. Brace yourself..

(Warning: Extreme Forced sex.. I would recommend you skip it if it's too much for you!!)

The picture though.. Lol!!

Anyway Read!!

Hinata's P.O.V

I held Naruto's arm tightly as we both made our way to the front door of our huge mansion, his eyes growing darker by the minute.

I stared up at him worriedly, my hands holding onto him tightly "Are you sure, You'll be okay.. going alone?" I asked in concern while giving his arm a soft tug, his eyes now connecting with my lavender, worried ones.

He chuckled and shook his head, raising his hand to lightly caress my cheek "Oh don't worry, Darling. I'll be just fine." He purred out smoothly, his voice decreasing in volume.

I gulped at that and stepped in front of him to open the door, my body trembling under his hard stare.

I opened it slowly, revealing the outside, dark world, the chilly wind crashing in.

I smiled at the sight but then suddenly felt my body pinned back to the open door, by Naruto, his face extra close to mine.

He smiled down at me, despite the dangerous glint in his eyes.

He licked his lips slowly and stared down at me, eyeing my lips long and hard..

"Hinata.. I, love you. I can't imagine, myself with anyone else but you. I'm just so happy.. I found, you." He said lovingly over my lips, his hot breath giving me chills.

I stared up at him, with a huge blush on my cheeks, his frame much bigger than my much smaller frame.

I smiled brightly and wrapped my arms around his neck while he positioned his hands on my hips, our lips now touching.

"I, love you too, Naruto, Uzumaki. Bad or Good. I love you, with all of my heart." I whispered out to him honestly, my heart fluttering in my chest.

He grinned at words but then finally, captured my lips in a love kiss, making my eyes widen.

I trembled against his hold, his moist lips pressed fully on mines.. He then moved his hands and pulled them up to the door behind me, pinning me more to the door.

"Mmm, Hinata." He moaned against my lips, his forehead pressed on mines as he lowered his hands again and this timesl grabbed mines, pulling them up above my head, he constantly battling with himself..

I moaned loudly when he then swooped down and kissed roughly, on the side of my neck.

I whined and tilted my head, following his, moving head "Ahh, Naruto. I moaned out as he started to lightly bite down onto my soft, pale skin. His teeth lightly skimmed it's way up and down my exposed neck, sending shivers up and down my body.

A Crazy Accident || Naruhina ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara