Chapter 6: Regrets

(Warning: Mature behavior and Dirty language)

Naruto's P.O.V.

I sat in the waiting room, tapping my foot patently on the white tile floor of the local hospital.

My blue eyes stared coldly at the way Hinata was strolled to, my anger boiling at this point.

I growled and threw me hands up, soon crossing them over my chest.

What was she thinking?

She really thought I was going to let her go?

I want her and I will never, let her go...

Once she signed the contract, she sealed her fate. It was her choice not mine.

I just convinced her and her innocent nature took it.

Or.. Was it the situation she was in?

I never thought of that. I actually never really cared about her before.

I only cared about what I saw..

Her sexy, long violet hair that reached down above her tiny full ass.

Her breasts that looked so juicy, yummy and large.

Ooh..

I cleared my throat, ridding myself of those dirty thoughts, deciding to keep my mind occupied with something else.

I looked around and saw other nurses stroll other people around into different rooms, their movement abrupt.

Well.. I ended up deciding to not to send those pictures.

I don't think there's a point.. It'll just ruin me in the long run anyway. It was just a fun little way to scare her from leaving.

I just wanted to get back at Hinata and trick her. And she bought it too.

Like the innocent little girl I wanted.

Once I laid my eyes on her I knew, she was the only girl who I would claim as mines which was unusual, so.. I just, couldn't turn away.

She would be mines and she would never escape me, ever.

My eyes will never leave her.

And I, will always be the one to fill her up, to fuck the shit out of her until she's nothing.

Until she's nothing, but my slave...

My cum dumpster.

That's all I want from her.

Her to be mines and only mines.

I smirked darkly at that, my cock twitching at the thought, just wishing her tight little pussy was buried on it.

I sighed and unfolded my arms and decided to lay them on my knees, my eyes staring up at a figure that was slowly creeping my way.

As I kept looking, the figure came recognizable.. A doctor, was walking up to me.

His brown, curly hair stuck to his forehead and his green eyes stared worriedly at me from where I sat making me raise and eyebrow.

"Yes? Is everything Alright?" I asked on which he nodded immediately..

"Oh yes, The Hyuga girl is fine. She's just sleeping now but.. You look hurt, do you need to be treated too?" He asked worriedly making me glare up at him.

I cleared my throat and changed my face into a fake smile covering my actual expression "No it's okay. I'm just more worried for my girlfriend. Can I see her, now?".