Chapter 33: Crushed Feelings

(Warning: Violence and Vulgar Language)

Naruto's P.O.V

I gulped hesitantly as I stared at the device in Hinata's hand.

Wow, it struck me much harder actually seeing it.

She's really Pregnant.. with my child..

Fuck..

She looked down nervously and stayed rooted to her spot, her body trembling from different fleeting emotions she may feel..

Silence spreaded across the room making even me nervous.

And no doubt, Hinata's nervous too.

Time to intervene...

I cleared my throat and stood up, my chair sinking backup to its normal position "Baby, come here." I whispered out and raised my hands up to her.

She looked up at me, a sad look on her face.

She nodded and started to make her way to me but a loud yell stopped us.

"Hinata. You need to stay the hell away from him!" Kurenai shouted making all of us look at her.

My eyes widen and a gasp passed my throat..

The fuck?

Hinata's lips trembled and she stayed rooted to her spot, no longer coming to me "Wh-Wh-Why?" She asked shakily, the pregnancy stick held tightly into her hands.

I looked at the women in the room who all looked at Hinata sadly.

Kurenai scoffed and then pointed at me, my eyebrow rising "You, did this on purpose. She was having a nice, wonderful life before you fucking ruined it. Did you ever asked her what she really wanted, huh?" She asked angrily, while Ino grabbed Hinata back.

Hinata gasped and looked up at me, my eyes darkening.

They're.. pushing Hinata, away from me..

Even when I went out of my fucking way to be good to all of them..

Oh no..

I can't have that..

My eyes darkened extremely and I hissed under my breath "You all just love for me to be the bad guy huh? All I wanted was to change.. I never wanted this shit!" I yelled out in anger, the darkness consuming me whole.

I can feel it.. taking over my body and mind..

Getting me to remember what a horrible fucking monster I am..

Hinata stared at me in fear, her body trembling fiercely at my dark stare.

She then, shook her head and fought off Ino's grip making her gasp "H-Hinata. She called out and let go, Hinata soon running up to me.

My extra dark blue eyes stared at the woman who made her way up to me quickly, the pregnancy stick on the floor, away from her hold.

She grabbed my arms softly, my dark blue eyes now staring coldly down at her.

She whimpered and shook her head, her arms clutching desperately at my tone ones "No, please Naruto. I'm happy. This, is what I wanted. To have a family, to have someone to love me dearly.. To have people that love me. And I know, you want the same. Please don't think otherwise." She whimpered out while staring deeply into my eyes.

I listened carefully but then gasped, her words bringing me back.

Her words repeated themselves several times in my mind which sounded so weird to me.